Typical!

smitty

Dude, you still on here spewing your idiotic brew of misled and mistimed corrupt idealistic far right -broken winged tales? :)

Strange enough Smitty, you may be on to something that (FINALLY)makes some common sense. But, that photo enclosed ain't no gang fight dude. But anyway, back to the matter at hand. I remember when the disturbance started in Baltimore. The cops were sent to The Harbor (sp?) to protect the tourist area. Smitty, I guarantee you, if drug dealers started standing on the corners of well-to-do neighborhoods, they would not last too long on those corners and begone from the neighborhood.

Dude, you still on here spewing your idiotic brew of misled and mistimed corrupt idealistic far right -broken winged tales? :)

Strange enough Smitty, you may be on to something that (FINALLY)makes some common sense. But, that photo enclosed ain't no gang fight dude. But anyway, back to the matter at hand. I remember when the disturbance started in Baltimore. The cops were sent to The Harbor (sp?) to protect the tourist area. Smitty, I guarantee you, if drug dealers started standing on the corners of well-to-do neighborhoods, they would not last too long on those corners and begone from the neighborhood.

​yep! 

Agree, the drug dealers or anyone won't stand on corners long in affluent neighborhoods- why? because it doesn't look right so they would get noticed.

JUST like if a homeowner from that affluent neighborhood drove down Savannah and Gulfway at 9pm.  

just the way it is, I had a cigarette route in 1974 down Procter St.  You don't think I caught hell? I learned so much there.

Agree, the drug dealers or anyone won't stand on corners long in affluent neighborhoods- why? because it doesn't look right so they would get noticed.

JUST like if a homeowner from that affluent neighborhood drove down Savannah and Gulfway at 9pm.  

just the way it is, I had a cigarette route in 1974 down Procter St.  You don't think I caught hell? I learned so much there.

​yep! 

​Thanks for the compliment.  I know the first part was there so Buddley would have something to like.   :)

Well, I never said these gangs were fighting.  I used this to illustrate typical liberalism.  Stating that Chicago cracks down on guns but apparently not gangs.   Chicago apparently likes to insult the Constitution but not the gang thugs.  I guess the mayor needs the the thug vote.

Its because the the folks in the well to do neighborhoods would rat the dealers out and help the cops get rid of them rather than surround the cops and start harassing them because these folks care about the neighborhoods and it wouldn't matter what color they were!

​One thing I do know about those communities is that you do have people who want the dealers and violence gone, but are scared to get involved since the dealers are THEIR NEIGHBORS. But, my point is that I think most don't care   (who have the power) as long as it stays on that part of town mentality. 

What say you about Baltimore then? Black mayor black police chief so why don't they clean it up? Because when police go to those areas they are harassed by bystanders. Got to clean up your own backyard if those people want it stopped they should step up and fight fire with fire if necessary . Keep hearing pundits on tv talk about the middle east and how we should stay out and let them settle it,well similar situation here , these folks have to stand up to and face these thugs and work with the police.

Sho nuff