West Hardin/Big Sandy Tie Breaker Now Set

If both teams win out this game has nothing to do with winning the district.If the 2 are tied at the end of the regular season they are co champs.The game will decide playoff seeding with the winner getting a first round bye and the loser playing the 3rd place team from a pre determined district in the bi district round.Lots of sides to this argument but sometimes if teams are close in talent it's better to play and not have the off time.Evadale is a great place to play.Warren played EC there a couple of years ago and there were people sitting in the stairs.Enjoy it the kids will remeber it forever.

Actually I think you decide during your pre district meeting if you will have co champs or a district champ.  I believe this district decided that in the case of a tie they would settle who was champion with a championship game.  I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure it is each districts choice.  If i'm wrong then someone correct me.  If this is the case then this game will decide who is district champ and also who takes the #1 seed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa01
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa01