MOST UNDER-RATED PLAYERS FROM 2014 (12-3A)

Kountze - Ryder Lognion QB - Ryder was a not the typical back-up QB, he could have been a starting QB with a bit more line protection. He had nerves of steel and would take blow to complete a pass. His stats were impressive for a back up...if allowed to take the helm completely they would have verified to be very good.

592 PASSING

7-TD'S

48%

74 YD AVG PER GAME

PLUS HAD 148 YARDS PASSING AGAINST TEAGUE

Buna - Kennedy - the kid was a joy to watch. when he ran the ball it was hard...when he blocked it was complete and on Defense...he made a runner think about the next time. IMO he was a game changer.

EC - Slade Collins - I know when EC played Kountze that had he not started running the ball, Kountze would have won that game. Kountze had know answer for him period. It just seemed to me that when EC needed to change the direction of the game; in stepped Collins and more times than not the momentum changed in EC's favor and the result was a "W"

Chance McGallion is the fullback from Warren.  He is all heart and goes all out.  Great kid as well.  He is our middle linebacker also.  Would love to see him just run the ball but!  HIs brother Hunter is a beast as well.  Both boys are thicker than they were last year which definetly helps.

I was impressed with Joe Clark from Buna in all sports. He isn't the most athletic kid in the world but he played very smart and savvy and was the kind of leader you want for you team on the field/court. Senior leadership is a BIG reason for Buna's success this year IMO.

• 3 weeks later...