24-4A vs 23-4A Gm 1

Admin how confident are you in the starters you've picked for 24-4A?

I think we're about to get the answer to everyone's question this year, "Is the pitching this good or the hitters this weak"

No doubt Cash/Partain/Shugart/A Anderson are top high school pitchers. All four will keep their teams in the ballgame.  If 23-4A can match up with these pitchers, it's going to be a traditional district type game 2-1, 3-2. 

Huffman for sure can match up. Shepherd can match up with Kolek for sure. Coldspring does not have much in the way of pithing (but sometimes those kids that throw very slow can keep the team off balance.) Splendora has some crafty pitchers (that throw a ton of junk) but I think WOS starters are better.

I see it 2-1, With Shepherd and Silsbee being too close to call, but agree Shepherd and Silsbee will go three games. Should be a pretty good series, as both teams are young. Shepherd is starting a good bit of underclassmen also.

I see it 2-1, With Shepherd and Silsbee being too close to call, but agree Shepherd and Silsbee will go three games. Should be a pretty good series, as both teams are young. Shepherd is starting a good bit of underclassmen also.

Starting 9 for Silsbee Friday night by classification:

1 junior

4 soph.

4 fresh.