Lumberton 6 Vidor 0/Final

Way to go boys! So proudof y'all!
And thank you to the 6 GCM baseball boys that came and put a crack in my windshield because y'all wanted to drive stupid in our parking lot

I don't know why you feel the need to call out our GCM boys on a public forum, for something that, all though unfortunate, definitely wasn't intentional. Especially when "your" boys, last Friday chose to stoop so low, as to refer to our beloved team mgr as a "retard" on more than one occasion. Make sure your own house is in order, before you defame someone else's! Your cracked windshield pairs in comparison to that young man's shattered heart! Congrats on your victory tonight, and GCM wishes the Raiders luck in the playoffs!

I don't know why you feel the need to call out our GCM boys on a public forum, for something that, all though unfortunate, definitely wasn't intentional. Especially when "your" boys, last Friday chose to stoop so low, as to refer to our beloved team mgr as a "retard" on more than one occasion. Make sure your own house is in order, before you defame someone else's! Your cracked windshield pairs in comparison to that young man's shattered heart! Congrats on your victory tonight, and GCM wishes the Raiders luck in the playoffs!

That sure does make for an impactful post on this forum but unless you have proof that it was said, then don't come on here and spread that garbage.  I'm so tired of people repeating what they "heard" second-hand as if they witnessed it.  I read every one of those tweets last Friday night from players on both teams and that wasn't one of them.  I'll admit that many of the tweets from both sides were inappropriate, vulgar and profane but nothing like what you just claimed.  So, unless you have a screenshot of the tweet, then I call BS on that.   But you do have to wonder why the 6 GCM boys drove all the way to Lumberton last night to watch Lumberton vs Vidor.  Hmmm

That sure does make for an impactful post on this forum but unless you have proof that it was said, then don't come on here and spread that garbage. I'm so tired of people repeating what they "heard" second-hand as if they witnessed it. I read every one of those tweets last Friday night from players on both teams and that wasn't one of them. I'll admit that many of the tweets from both sides were inappropriate, vulgar and profane but nothing like what you just claimed. So, unless you have a screenshot of the tweet, then I call BS on that. But you do have to wonder why the 6 GCM boys drove all the way to Lumberton last night to watch Lumberton vs Vidor. Hmmm

I was at the game and heard it myself, and when did i ever mention a tweet? I don't reply much on this site, whereas you are correct, a lot of these posts are garbage, including your reply. The GCM boys drove to watch the game, because it has a direct impact on where and who, "The Goose" will be playing in the playoffs. To even remotely try to defend one action against another in this context, when your argument relies on what you read on Twitter, when I never once mentioned that, is a clear example of, you need to hit that, "review post" tab in the lower right hand corner before hitting "post"! I don't post wrecklessly or unfounded, you should try doing so as well Jock Strap!

I was at the game and heard it myself, and when did i ever mention a tweet? I don't reply much on this site, whereas you are correct, a lot of these posts are garbage, including your reply. The GCM boys drove to watch the game, because it has a direct impact on where and who, "The Goose" will be playing in the playoffs. To even remotely try to defend one action against another in this context, when your argument relies on what you read on Twitter, when I never once mentioned that, is a clear example of, you need to hit that, "review post" tab in the lower right hand corner before hitting "post"! I don't post wrecklessly or unfounded, you should try doing so as well Jock Strap!

Which game and who said it? Name and jersey #? With such an inflammatory insult being made, that you heard, I'm sure you made it a point to learn the identity of the player to report it. And don't kid yourself about why they were there. If you really don't know, then just ask one of them. They are not shy and don't mind telling you.

Which game and who said it? Name and jersey #? With such an inflammatory insult being made, that you heard, I'm sure you made it a point to learn the identity of the player to report it. And don't kid yourself about why they were there. If you really don't know, then just ask one of them. They are not shy and don't mind telling you.

Check your in box messages

they even have a video of them at the 2:12 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umxkIglaQs0

It's pretty common for a group of players to travel to a game if they're off...especially if it impacts their playoff seeding. I see kids drive like idiots all the time. Peeling out and doing donuts. If it happened is it well thought out? No. Did they intentionally sling rocks on a windshield? I highly doubt it.

Exactly

maybe she wants to identify the suspects involved in her criminal mischief case........

Absolutely laughable and pathetic, you guys are really diggin deep on this one. You guys have not once expressed any sympathy for the kid involved last friday based on the fact "you didn't hear it", how many of you that are commenting on this thread saw the gcm boys throw rocks on the trucks windshield? The hipocracy you have the audacity to display is amazing!

I don't know about the rocks and windshield incident, but I can vouch for one of the players from GCM last night.  My wife and I were talking to him and his parents after the game and well after the other players had left.  As far as the comment, I would hope that one of our players wouldn't say that.  I know that there were several questionable tweets leading up to the game, but still no reason to make the comment if it was indeed said. That being said, I, as a parent of a Lumberton player would like to apologize in the event it was said. I will certainly question my son.

I don't know about the rocks and windshield incident, but I can vouch for one of the players from GCM last night. My wife and I were talking to him and his parents after the game and well after the other players had left. As far as the comment, I would hope that one of our players wouldn't say that. I know that there were several questionable tweets leading up to the game, but still no reason to make the comment if it was indeed said. That being said, I, as a parent of a Lumberton player would like to apologize in the event it was said. I will certainly question my son.

Great post.

It's pretty common for a group of players to travel to a game if they're off...especially if it impacts their playoff seeding. I see kids drive like idiots all the time. Peeling out and doing donuts. If it happened is it well thought out? No. Did they intentionally sling rocks on a windshield? I highly doubt it.

I don't know about the rocks and windshield incident, but I can vouch for one of the players from GCM last night.  My wife and I were talking to him and his parents after the game and well after the other players had left.  As far as the comment, I would hope that one of our players wouldn't say that.  I know that there were several questionable tweets leading up to the game, but still no reason to make the comment if it was indeed said. That being said, I, as a parent of a Lumberton player would like to apologize in the event it was said. I will certainly question my son.

You Sir, are a class act, this was a great post and very much appreciated! We thoroughly enjoy competing in this district against all of the GT teams, the history, pride and traditions that PNG, NED, LUM, AND, VIDOR have, are what we at GCM hope to build for our young program in the future. Good luck in the playoffs!

Okay I was reading all the posts from my iPhone while at work and had to wait to get home to post from my old phone.

So last Thursday when everything started all I said about GCM on twitter was they better be ready for Lumberton because they were calling Lumberton weak and were going to kick there ***. I do not sit here and let people talk like that about Lumberton no matter what it is. Our boys said "Now their coach is talking crap" after a GCM player said what was wrong with him and he was a manager nothing else about him was said.
Then on FRIDAY after the game our boys were on twitter and just said "Yeah we're weak alright" then GCM started talking to our boys asking to fight and giving areas to meet. Lumberton boys didn't even say anything back about fight. Then last night (The boys that were wanting to fight) shows up to the game and put on twitter after being at the game that it was going to go down. So yea a ton of Lumberton people saw it on twitter and went to let the cop know about and of course the cop already knew what was going on when the boys showed up to the game.
And I'm Sorry but when they know it was me in my car and then start waving their GCM hats out the window, cut me off when I was going out in the lane by the intermediate school and then speed up and slow down then get side by side still waving their hats out the window when they see me trying to get around them because of their driving. Pretty sure y'all would be upset to if it was you.

I never get like this on here and I'm Sorry but wanted to let everyone know why I was upset when I posted that last night.

Now good luck GCM in the playoffs! Lets go 22-5A