Nederland BULLDOGS

Yea we are young and missing a lot of bite, but they will give effort no matter who we face. This is where Nederland strength shows most in as many years-"COACHING"

And to think there is a diehard Bulldog poster on here who thinks there needs to be a coaching change. 

And to think there is a diehard Bulldog poster on here who thinks there needs to be a coaching change.

I think at this stage in Neumann's career it's a fair question to ask. I certainly believe he's still the best coach in that district but if he moved here or to 24-5A where would he rank? The game even catches up with legends at times.

I think at this stage in Neumann's career it's a fair question to ask. I certainly believe he's still the best coach in that district but if he moved here or to 24-5A where would he rank? The game even catches up with legends at times.

I should've been more clear, my fault, I meant defensive coaching change. 

He would own that district (24-5A)also ! He doesnt exactly have the best players talent wise but he sure knows how to get the most out of what he has

It's not a secret what Nederlands problem is.  The real telling factor, if one needs more, is the past three years in the playoffs.  But -- if Neuman's satisfied with being above mediocre, then that's what he'll have to live with.

Smitty Nederland doe'nt have a problem we've been a lot more than a little above mediocre under Larry's reign and we've pretty much owned PNG....do you remember where Big Ned was before Larry??? It wasn't pretty

I have to agree. Nederland has went from the laughing stock of the district to the team to beat. Its a simple fact that Neumann is the best coach in the district. And year in year out everyone counts him out and hes right at the top or close to it.

Smitty Nederland doe'nt have a problem we've been a lot more than a little above mediocre under Larry's reign and we've pretty much owned PNG....do you remember where Big Ned was before Larry??? It wasn't pretty

True. They are better under him.  But it all depends what one is using for a measuring stick.  But lately, just been above average.  They have been a good team in a bad district.  Again, check the past three playoff years.  1st two, the 3 teams under Ned waxed out in the 1st round.  Ned in the second round.  This past year all 4 teams got waxed in the 1st round. 

Under his watch, never been a State Championship.  And I suspect if some things don't change, there will never be one under his watch.  As I've said before -- I wish they would win State every year.  But you and I know that's not going to happen.