Andrew Fregia

Not sure what athlete from liberty was better because until this kid is done, you won't know and I've seen this kid since he was 11, he is an athlete with good middle infielder power. 7 home runs or 0 home runs has nothing to do with the draft or anything to determine if you are good enough to play at the next level or pro. Obviously several D-1 colleges see value in him or they wouldn't have offered scholarships. There is way more to what colleges look at to determine scholarships and value than a home run.

http://www.okstate.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/white_reggie00.html

How about this one? Starting running back at Oklahoma State University and an NFL draft.  Is the Fregia kid more athletic than that?

http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/111500aaa.html

Or this one?  Haha this Fregia kid isn't even the best baseball player to come from Liberty. This Pickens guy played at Ole Miss and was the 3A player of the year as a senior.

Won't know if he is better until he is done. Sam Houston state/ ole miss no different there. Hasn't had chance to even prove himself at that level yet. Never said he was best from liberty because he hasn't finished his career. Might be 1 day, might not. Not what I'm even talking about. Was just stating he has good tools and will play atleast D-1, was saying home runs have nothing to do with talent.

Won't know if he is better until he is done. Sam Houston state/ ole miss no different there. Hasn't had chance to even prove himself at that level yet. Never said he was best from liberty because he hasn't finished his career. Might be 1 day, might not. Not what I'm even talking about. Was just stating he has good tools and will play atleast D-1, was saying home runs have nothing to do with talent.

No you're right he's not done yet. But no difference between Sam Houston and Ole Miss? Well...being how an SEC team won the National Championship last year.. and there are 2 SEC schools in the top 5...and 10 SEC schools in the top 60...with 0 Southland schools..  I think there is a difference.  A pretty significant difference. 

No difference between Sam Houston and Ole Miss???? They should play each other in a 3 game series, and then we'll see if there's any difference.

Are you talking about the schools now or the player? It has nothing to do with the team, really doesn't have anything to do with the school. It has to do with " what you do when your playing to attract value to the mlb scouts"

Well.. there have been the same number of 1st round drafts in the SEC in the last 3 years as the Southland has had since 1980. So... again. I think there's a difference.

Were you your high school statistician?

Actually no.  I was a college athlete myself so I didn't do much stat keeping. 

I do have access to this incredible new thing tho.  It's called internet. I think I spelled that right.  Anyway...apparently you can use this thing called internet to find any information you want in a matter of seconds.  It's crazy.  You can even use your phone. You should google it. Oh wait...you must not know about internet. Tell you what.. give me your emai.. oh dang it. Just ask somebody about it.  It's pretty incredible. 

I guess we have 1 thing to agree on, we both played atleast college ball! The internet thing, no I don't need it for baseball. What you hear or read, isn't always what you see. Seeing play on the field is the best way to grade talent.

What sport & college do you play? If it's baseball maybe we played against each other.

I guess we have 1 thing to agree on, we both played atleast college ball! The internet thing, no I don't need it for baseball. What you hear or read, isn't always what you see. Seeing play on the field is the best way to grade talent.

What sport & college do you play? If it's baseball maybe we played against each other.

Well if you used internet you could have at least figured out the difference between SEC and Southland in baseball. Well...in pretty much all  sports. You also could have found out that your Fregia boy may not be top 10 athletes to come out of Liberty High School.

I played basketball in college and it was a long time ago. Probably well before your time.

You can't be sure until his career is over. And SEC vs Southland doesn't matter either, sec might be tougher as a whole and as a team might win, but that still doesn't mean a kid can't play at a smaller D-- or juco and make it to the big leagues.

I played high school in the late 80's

Kids most time go juco so they can get drafted early.

And no you're right...you can still go to the show playing southland. I already said...8 first rounders since 1980. And SEC has had 8 first rounders since 2013.