Andrew Fregia

I Did Get The Nation Stat Off Of Maxpreps , And He Definitely Hit 8 Last Year, Whoever the hell the running back for osu was most likely came from Liberty Hill or something never heard of the guy. Nevertheless he was tied at a certain time period for first due to the fact he hit 8 in like a 4-5 game span. I will take my strike 1 for using maxpreps 😔 lol

One more thing , as far as being one of the best athletes, im speaking in terms as Getting Scrappy On The Hardwood , Playing Elite On The Gridiron And Starring At The Mound, He'll Give A Lateral Laid Out Pole To Jump Over In Track He Is Going To Area In High Jump, He Is Also On The Golf Team, Maybe I Should've Said One Of The Most Athletically Blessed/Talented

Liberty Panthers:
Donald Douglas 89 was QB at Florida while Emmit Smith was there before transferring UH
Reggie White early 90s two year starter RB at Oklahoma State before getting drafted in NFL
Tony Bua early 90s several year starter at safety for Arkansas
JR Pickens 90s Pitched Liberty to state title game and went on to play at Ole Miss
Casey Smart 91 pitcher went on to be starting pitcher at Lamar
Jason Ryan 90s Receiver went on to play at Oklahoma State
James Mallet 89 RB can't remember for sure but think went and played at Arkansas
Steven Havard 90s probably one of the best power hitter to come through Liberty, played Mary Hardin Baylor
Clausen Kid, can trembler first name 90s. Receiver went on and played at Oklahoma State
Anthony Chambers 90s QB went on and played at Purdue and was lead K and Punt returner in nation at one point.

Just to name a few that I can remember!!

Ok, lets stay on the topic and here is the HR count up  to now.

Player                 Class        School        HR's

Chase Shugart      Sr.               BC            6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kade Coleman       Sr.               HJ            5

Colby Price             Sr.            NED            5

Ty Cleveland          Jr.            K-VILLE       4

Hunter Hearn         Sr.          Crosby          3

N. Gabryszwski       Jr.          Crosby          3

Alec Lewis            Soph       Crosby          3

Adam Burgason      Jr.               HF           3

Jordan Johnson      Jr.               HF            3

John Darling           Sr.            KELLY        3

Ford Proctor           Sr.            KELLY        3

Mitchell Lee           Jr.              LCM            3

G. Anderson           Sr.            WOS           3

Austin Hendrix      Soph     Big Sandy       2

Sam Matterson       Sr.       Colmesneil      2

Tommy Wells          Sr.           Evadale       2

Coy Williams       Fresh         Evadale       2

Logan Thompson   Jr.               HJ             2

Aaron Edelmon       Sr.              HJ            2

John McMillon         Sr.           Jasper         2

Andrew Fregia       Sr.            Liberty        2

Brennon Moore      Sr.             LCM          2

Grant White           Jr.              LCM          2

Colton Broussard    Sr.            NED           2

Carter Henry          Jr.             PNG            2

Gus Tolleson          Sr.          Silsbee          2

Jacob Gallaga Sr. Baytown Sterl 1
Noe Molina Soph Baytown Sterl 1
Jeremy Salinas Jr. Baytown Sterl 1
Tyler Farrar Sr. Big Sandy 1
Logan New Sr. BC 1
Blake Pruett Sr. BC 1
Joe Clark Sr. Buna 1
Chris Thedford Sr. Colmesneil 1
Zack Bryan Sr. Colmesneil 1
Dalton Davis Jr. Colmesneil 1
Slade Collins Sr. East Chambers 1
Tyler Phelps Jr. East Chambers 1
Dylan Silcox Jr. East Chambers 1
Colby Thompson Sr. Evadale 1
Bryan Bergeron Soph. HF 1
Greyson Padgett Sr. HJ 1
Mason Julian Jr. HJ 1
Zach Hogan Sr. Hemphill 1
Garrett Ferguson Sr. Hemphill 1
Reese Durand Fresh Jasper 1
Drake Trawhon Jr. LCM 1
Coby Roddy Sr. LCM 1
Hayden Anderson Sr. LCM 1
Peyton Choate Jr. LCM 1
Greg Michael Sr. Lumberton 1
Lane Millican Sr. Lumberton 1
Chase Kemp Soph NED 1
Braden Nevala Sr. NED 1
Chase Warren Jr. PNG 1
Blake Lane Sr. PNG 1
Michael Hughes Sr. PNG 1
Stephen Kolek Sr. Shepard 1
Ryan Kirkindal Sr. Silsbee 1
Jack Dallas Soph WOS 1
Garrett Brown Sr. West Sabine 1

TEAM Totals

One more thing , as far as being one of the best athletes, im speaking in terms as Getting Scrappy On The Hardwood , Playing Elite On The Gridiron And Starring At The Mound, He'll Give A Lateral Laid Out Pole To Jump Over In Track He Is Going To Area In High Jump, He Is Also On The Golf Team, Maybe I Should've Said One Of The Most Athletically Blessed/Talented

Unfortunately my man none of that qualifies in what you're talking about.  He didn't play basketball this year, being "elite" on a football team that didn't make the playoffs, going to area in 1 event, and being "on the golf team" doesn't make you athletically blessed/talented.  I'll give you this...he must be a hell of a baseball player to be good enough to play for a d1 school.  Very, very few people get to do that. So there's no doubt he's an extremely athletic kid.

But come one man...there are some guys listed above that played BIG TIME d1 ball and even professional.  That's a totally different class of athlete I don't care what year is was.

lol he didnt play basketball? you sir are dismissed, that was an invalid response. look up the roster my man. Elite on the field? he played on a different level than 90% of the athletes Liberty played against They didnt make playoffs but he played good football the short amount of time he did play

Unfortunately my man none of that qualifies in what you're talking about. He didn't play basketball this year, being "elite" on a football team that didn't make the playoffs, going to area in 1 event, and being "on the golf team" doesn't make you athletically blessed/talented. I'll give you this...he must be a hell of a baseball player to be good enough to play for a d1 school. Very, very few people get to do that. So there's no doubt he's an extremely athletic kid.

But come one man...there are some guys listed above that played BIG TIME d1 ball and even professional. That's a totally different class of athlete I don't care what year is was.

lol he didnt play basketball? you sir are dismissed, that was an invalid response. look up the roster my man. Elite on the field? he played on a different level than 90% of the athletes Liberty played against They didnt make playoffs but he played good football the short amount of time he did play

Ok I was wrong. He did play basketball. Honestly I don't know why I thought he wasn't playing. Maybe because he came into football so late...and I thought the reason was that he was going baseball only. No matter...

He's going to Sam and that is fantastic. But it was said that he's the best athlete to go thru Liberty. Well...he's being compared to kids that played Big 12, Big 10, and SEC ball....and professional. Umm...there is no comparison there.

I sure hope Andrew isn't reading this.

Why? The kid is getting nothing but compliments.

I'm sure he is smart enough to realize that playing at Sam is an awesome accomplishment. But as awesome as that is...there is still quite a difference in that and playing Big 10/Big 12/SEC/NFL/MLB...

There's nothing wrong with what he's done at all. He just has some quality competition when it comes to "best ever".

IMO...I would put this kid up against any player in this area and know he would compete. I think we as parents and fans look at just hitting and pitching as the indicator for being the best guy on dirt. I think it's much deeper than that...I think baseball has to be categorized and broken down. Obviously pitching is vital and so is hitting but without fielding and arms in the field it's becomes a craps game. Baseball is a team sport and to win day in and day out it has to be a team effort...are there game changers: yes absolutely. Can those guys win you tight games in situations: yes. But all in all its the team functioning as a unit that wins championships ect...so with all that being said this kid is a game changer and college scouts and MLB guys are always on the hunt for that kinda player. Where this kid goes is a mystery; of course we have clues and some foreshadowing due to his performances, but nothing in stone...a lot time and a lot of work will be the only thing that brings his story...his future to fruition. Let the kid enjoy the ride without crazy expectations or projected vision of grandsire. Best of luck Andrew and God Bless!

• 3 years later...