2015 Houston Astros.

Awesome environment at the game last night... Nationally televised on ESPN, not a bad crowd for a Wednesday night, and dollar hot dog night... When they had no hits after 4 it made me a bit nervous but they got the bats going and McCullers continues to impress... Hopefully Kazmir shuts the Angels down tonight and the Stros complete the sweep... Personally, it says a lot about this team that they are beating a pretty good club in a very meaningful series and also that they are taking advantage of the Angels not having Trout in the lineup.

​I'm a bit confused about the excitement of this trade. Is George Springer going to move to RF? It seems like Springer and Tucker are on the rise while Gomez may be on the decline. Is Rasmus going to be the odd man out?

Rasmus being the odd man out is okay, but honestly with Springer having the wrist issue could linger this year so Gomez is an insurance policy.  

McCullers only records one out in the first, giving up 6 earned.  Time to play catch up. On the bright side, Correa with a 2 run bomb in the first.  I would say he is already one of the best players in the league.

Totally agree about Correa. Glad I am able to see him play. MCCullers.....well, pitchers have games like this. Astros will come back in this game.

Rasmus needs to play deeper in right!  C'mon coaches.

The Astros move and shift more than any team in baseball.  I guess it takes away all of the bloop hits, but this series the Rangers are burning him in right.  Saber-metrics says it is the right play over 162 games.