Warren 3 Kountze 2/Final

Looking at my statement don't see where I said anything about Weyler not having experience or seasoning...right? But I did imply that Lognion had more by saying he had the edge. And I'm pretty sure it's just as crazy to give Kountze any credit for anything what so ever.

You are correct, you never said that verbatim, but the implication was there. I am not afraid to give Kountze credit. Yall are having a great season, undefeated in district. You have played a tough non-district schedule, and are poised for a good playoff run. Your pitching staff has done a fantastic job thusfar, and yall have put up some great numbers. How was that?

You are correct, you never said that verbatim, but the implication was there. I am not afraid to give Kountze credit. Yall are having a great season, undefeated in district. You have played a tough non-district schedule, and are poised for a good playoff run. Your pitching staff has done a fantastic job thusfar, and yall have put up some great numbers. How was that?

Well I ask a reprieve on the burn order...LOL! Honestly I did not take anything u said inflamatory just an Opinion.

You do realize Weyler has already been offered by 2 d1 schools? What about Ryder?

I don't don't he has had schools look at him and or even make verbal offers...my son had them as a Soph as well, so it's not an uncommon thing much any more as schools are trying to identify talent much earlier. As far as Ryder Lognion...he has had his share of attention...I am not aware of the details and if I was it's not my place to say. Congrats to the young man on his early success...it takes a tremendous amount of work to make those types of accomplishments in the world of Baseball! I look forward to watching him pitch.

Where is the ball game ?? Start time ?? I think Weyler is a Junior but I'm not real sure. I know he pitched a good ball game against EC,other than hanging a couple of breaking balls he was pretty sharp. I haven't seen Warren but once this year but they did put the ball in play in that game. They usually field the ball pretty well and this year should be no exception. I think they have Buna later this week and they have been playing very well also. Kirbyville I think lost to the Cougars on Friday. The district race may well be a lot clearer by the end of the week.

Game is in Kountze at 7:00..

I don't don't he has had schools look at him and or even make verbal offers...my son had them as a Soph as well, so it's not an uncommon thing much any more as schools are trying to identify talent much earlier. As far as Ryder Lognion...he has had his share of attention...I am not aware of the details and if I was it's not my place to say. Congrats to the young man on his early success...it takes a tremendous amount of work to make those types of accomplishments in the world of Baseball! I look forward to watching him pitch.

"I don't think he has not had" auto correct kills me lol

As a sophomore? Which two? Lol

What's the lol for? Wait I forgot you get on here and talk like you know everything about baseball. I can assure you that you don't. Are you trying to imply that I made that up? What would I get out of making something like that up? "Lol"
I won't name schools, but since you know everything you can figure it out for yourself. Btw, did you know Ford Proctor got offered his scholarship to Rice as a sophmore? "Lol"

What's the lol for? Wait I forgot you get on here and talk like you know everything about baseball. I can assure you that you don't. Are you trying to imply that I made that up? What would I get out of making something like that up? "Lol"
I won't name schools, but since you know everything you can figure it out for yourself. Btw, did you know Ford Proctor got offered his scholarship to Rice as a sophmore? "Lol"

I can name several that have had those opportunities, mainly all those that finally signed this past November...like I said congrats to the young man! I hope I get to see him this evening...I love watching talented kids play ball.

I can name several that have had those opportunities, mainly all those that finally signed this past November...like I said congrats to the young man! I hope I get to see him this evening...I love watching talented kids play ball.

You're right, several do.....but according to you buddy it seems as it doesn't happen. "Lol"

So you assume because I put LOL I'm in disagreement? And I never said I knew everything about baseball. So calm down and get your panties out of a knot. So if you could please tell me which colleges have offered him I was just curious? If you don't know then good day sir.

So you assume because I put LOL I'm in disagreement? And I never said I knew everything about baseball. So calm down and get your panties out of a knot. So if you could please tell me which colleges have offered him I was just curious? If you don't know then good day sir.

Maybe I assume because of the way you wrote it, followed by lol. I also assume that you think you know everything because I read your comments on this site regularly. Again you know so much, you should know which 2 schools. Since you're having a hard time I'll help you a little. It's 2 very good baseball schools out of Houston.