Warren 3 Kountze 2/Final

Oh and, Kountze hit like poopoo, or faced a good pitcher tonight that got the best of them? Next time around it could go the other way.

No he pitched very well...and we hit like crap but no excuses Weyler bettered the Lions tonight. Austin did get a chance to come in during the sixth and continued thru the seventh...reminded me of Dallas days and the California Death rules! Lol, but he held up good and did his job.

Well I think it pretty clear that Kountze, Warren and Buna....no order are the top three front runners Kirbyville will pull it together and be in the top four. If Hardin can keep together they could challenge.

Didn't Hardin beat Kirbyville tonight at Kville?
You might have that last two sentences backwards. My Warriors are going to challenge for the DC baby!!!

Didn't Hardin beat Kirbyville tonight at Kville?
You might have that last two sentences backwards. My Warriors are going to challenge for the DC baby!!!

All three of the aforementioned are gonna challenge for the DC...Warren still has to play Buna and it will not be with Weyler on the bump...Buna will most luck let pitch Richardson so Buna will not be a cake walk. Then Buna has to play Kountze next Tuesday and I assure you all hands will be on deck. This is at least a three headed race that's not even half over.