Do referees REALLY cheat during HS football games?? If so, tell your story...

Not exactly sure of the year. I'm thinking around 2004. But png and Ozen squared off in week 10 at Cardinal Stadium to decidethe final playoff spot. If png won, ned would make the playoffs and ozen was out. If Ozen won, they were in and Central was out. Let's just say the last few seconds of that game still leave a BITTER taste in many folks mouth whenever it's brought up...lol

Please please do. Little SWC stories slways need to be told.

Nah, I said my piece few years ago, I dont wanna have to ban myself. Hell they handed a share of the district title to Midland that night in Midland smh. Most blanted piece of…….. Nevermind man. 

• 2 weeks later...
I officiated basketball in the Corpus area back in 97-00 and I can say sometimes you get caught up in the game or anticipate the call. Plus you could honestly almost call a foul on every play. You try to do some preventative officiating to get some game flow going, but it ain't easy. I always tried to be in position to make the call, but I missed a lot.

Wow. How has this thread not taken off yet......

I think for the most part people think the refs do a decent job. When you go to different places it's probably the norm to feel you're getting the short end of the stick on questionable calls. This should help though.

Crosby lost to CE King by 7 on Crenshaw last year. Look at the pic of Duran making one of the top 5 catches of the year for us last year that wasn't. Should Crosby fans feel cheated we lost by 7 and there was a clear TD/reception at the 1 yard line that wasn't awarded? Call was that he caught it but he was out of bounds.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/yourhoustonnews.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/2/80/280555ae-6709-11e4-ae82-b3b881a8cdb6/545dac22a638a.image.jpg?resize=300%2C200