West Brook football already 4 offers

so far it is Gaines, Corbin, Blueitt, and a kid named Baldwin who didn't play last year because of a torn acl but he is suppose to be a beast at wr. That is two D1 receivers opposite of each other, that could be record setting numbers.

No offense but IMO yalls QB isn't that great so i wouldnt count on those record setting numbers, he stares down his target too much. Hopefully he gets that taken care of over the summer. 

Are you sure about the names. The safety got benched early in the year. He consistently gets burned in the game. Are you sure it's a football scholarship?

Maybe the safety is going to be moved to linebacker or closer to the ball at the next level? I know he looks huge from the sidelines and probably can put on a bunch of weight. 

• 2 weeks later...

Damn! That much talent and we will be middle of the road and make the playoffs as the 3rd or 4th seed. SMDH...

Yeoj just think how many scholarships they would have if these kids that go to WB who live 3 to 4 blocks from Ozen were allowed to go to the school in their neighborhood? That number would/might drop dramatically, whoa! BISD really needs to redo the zoning even though i'm glad to here they are putting kids in school at a large rate.

Yeoj just think how many scholarships they would have if these kids that go to WB who live 3 to 4 blocks from Ozen were allowed to go to the school in their neighborhood? That number would/might drop dramatically, whoa! BISD really needs to redo the zoning even though i'm glad to here they are putting kids in school at a large rate.

LMBO... It must be that time of year again. JRidge is bringing up his yearly recruiting rant. Lol... Please don't put the kiss of death on Ozen once again by predicting their dominance prematurely. We know how that has turned out over the last few years. Lol...

LMBO... It must be that time of year again. JRidge is bringing up his yearly recruiting rant. Lol... Please don't put the kiss of death on Ozen once again by predicting their dominance prematurely. We know how that has turned out over the last few years. Lol...

Smh lol

Some people just hate hearing the truth. Although I root for our team I have no way of determining the outcome. I will simply help prepare my boys to be ready for battle. Schoarships are our focus and playing hard and smart is the only way to attract offers. Ozen should be even better than last season so I'm optimistic. Don't Hate 2 Hard! Lol