WHICH PLAYER OR PLAYERS YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IN 2015

MAYFIELD

Can't wait to see the Dawgs smash PNG AGAIN. What 6/7/8 years in a row

Perkins will light it up

And we will choke their Qb at the end like the last few years to seal the victory.

For whatever reason we have really kicked $&@? On their Qb the last few years.

Another District Title for big NED!!!!

I actually want to see Dayton's qb. The kid has never made a start and will probably be asked to average 40+ his first three games against CV, Ned, and King. I remember Baughmann's first year starting and going 5-5 in the regular season and that's with Keener, McBride and Chambers. Interested to see what he does.

Who is Dayton's qb?

PNG will be the favorite for the district title, have you seen what they return.  The PNG QB torched Nederland in the second half when they decided to run the football and mix things up.  Don't matter how many in a row Nederland has won, they will be the underdog going into this one.  PNG is loaded.

PNG will be the favorite for the district title, have you seen what they return.  The PNG QB torched Nederland in the second half when they decided to run the football and mix things up.  Don't matter how many in a row Nederland has won, they will be the underdog going into this one.  PNG is loaded.

Those sandbags are heavy. 

Lord help us if it is. Sorry but dayton has too many choices at qb to go with hancock.

Y'all have a kid in the program with a similar skill set to Cody Green's. With that being said I highly doubt Hancock will give him the opportunity to be the full-time qb. He can always reach in his back pocket and play the, "He helps us more at this position than qb" card. At that point Dayton fans are relegated to bleacher coaching. I just don't see where else he would play, and you know Hancock won't allow him to ride the bench. It shouldn't be hard to figure out though, go check out Spring practice and see who's under center.

PNG is loaded in their mind, as usual. How many all staters coming back? All district comming back? D1 verbal commits comming back?

Fact is Ned has whooped PN consistently the last 5/6 years. WOS and Ned have PNs number the last few years.

Ned and WOS has. Couple of centuries coaching exp between them.

I do agree that Morse is good,

Y'all have a kid in the program with a similar skill set to Cody Green's. With that being said I highly doubt Hancock will give him the opportunity to be the full-time qb. He can always reach in his back pocket and play the, "He helps us more at this position than qb" card. At that point Dayton fans are relegated to bleacher coaching. I just don't see where else he would play, and you know Hancock won't allow him to ride the bench. It shouldn't be hard to figure out though, go check out Spring practice and see who's under center.

I can think of at least 2 qbs that will be a better choice, but I'm not the coach so it isn't my decision. Hancock would make a good back-up kicker if he wants him to have a title on the field.

The kid you speaking of will play WR, there's another kid that deserves to be QB and it's not the coach son.

PNG will be the favorite for the district title, have you seen what they return. The PNG QB torched Nederland in the second half when they decided to run the football and mix things up. Don't matter how many in a row Nederland has won, they will be the underdog going into this one. PNG is loaded.

Ned will be the favorite , as usual !

The kid you speaking of will play WR, there's another kid that deserves to be QB and it's not the coach son.

Well, I'm sure you're more in tune with Dayton's program than I am, but I've pretty much seen all of the possible qbs for Dayton the next 4 years and IMO the kid I'm talking about was the best. Was the kid you're talking about on varsity last year or did he play a skill position on one of the other teams?

I can think of at least 2 qbs that will be a better choice, but I'm not the coach so it isn't my decision. Hancock would make a good back-up kicker if he wants him to have a title on the field.

Lol, I understand. Even though McBride played qb mostly when Baughman went down, Hancock was still basically the backup qb by title. I would think if another kid was going to play qb he would have been on varsity last year, especially when McBride had to play qb against PNG. Dayton probably would have put 70 on PNG if McBride could have played receiver instead of having to play qb, tells me Hancock didn't think there were better options in the program.

Well, I'm sure you're more in tune with Dayton's program than I am, but I've pretty much seen all of the possible qbs for Dayton the next 4 years and IMO the kid I'm talking about was the best. Was the kid you're talking about on varsity last year or did he play a skill position on one of the other teams?

He played JV....I know the kid you talking about he told me he's playing WR.