2015 Pre Season Super Gold Baseball Team

Catcher - Grayson Padgett Sr. Hardin-Jefferson

Infielders - Ford Proctor Sr. Kelly: Allonte Wingate Sr. Kelly; Dalton Croft Sr. Vidor : Ramiro Sanchez Jr. Memorial;

Outfielders- Austin Marshall Sr. Kountze; Cody Roddy Sr. LCM; Joesph Clark Sr. Buna;

Pitchers- Chase Shugart Sr. Bridge City; Devon Roedahl West Brook; Ryan Lekich Jr. PNG; Chase Kemp Soph. Nederland;

Utility- Aiden Anderson Sr. WOS

[email protected]
Twitter.com/avi_zaleon

I will be the 1st too say that Ozen H.S. has one of the best, if not the best Center Fielder in this area. His name is Deonte Darjean and he is a Jr. who has only been playing baseball for 3 years. He is there leadoff hitter and is improving as a hitter daily and has a good O/B%. He's a good base stealer and his defensive skills are unquestionably very good and rarely makes errors and get's to balls that seem uncatchable. Hopefully everyone in this area gets a chance to see him play. I say if he receives the training most of his competition gets, the sky is the limit for this kid! Very Humble Individual as well.

I will be the 1st too say that Ozen H.S. has one of the best, if not the best Center Fielder in this area. His name is Deonte Darjean and he is a Jr. who has only been playing baseball for 3 years. He is there leadoff hitter and is improving as a hitter daily and has a good O/B%. He's a good base stealer and his defensive skills are unquestionably very good and rarely makes errors and get's to balls that seem uncatchable. Hopefully everyone in this area gets a chance to see him play. I say if he receives the training most of his competition gets, the sky is the limit for this kid! Very Humble Individual as well.

thats great...maybe send him down to the Athletes center in Port Neches or out to the new facility by ford park...many guys in the area that would be glad to help train a guy like that...best of luck to him this year.

thats great...maybe send him down to the Athletes center in Port Neches or out to the new facility by ford park...many guys in the area that would be glad to help train a guy like that...best of luck to him this year.

He is a great kid and a good student athlete as well. I encouraged him to play football this past season after missing the season before and he made 2nd Team 22-5a All-District Safety. He was an Honorable Mention at Center Field in district last season. A good hitting coach would do wonders for this young man. Inbox me if you know of someone who would be willing to work with him. Thanks for the info..