Trey Baldwin of Wos Plays in NUC Game!

Kj Dad

Yes, plus Baylor @ the moment highly upon the trail!

Baylor will be the first of many to come after his performance at this event. I'm sure he opened some eyes. He's a hell of a player and has potential busting out of the roof. He has probably the highest ceiling of any local prospect for 2016.

Baylor will be the first of many to come after his performance at this event. I'm sure he opened some eyes. He's a hell of a player and has potential busting out of the roof. He has probably the highest ceiling of any local prospect for 2016.

I completely agree with u! He's a better kid then athlete been knowing this kids my entire life. If u ever shake his hand man I'm telling u he will make u drop to your knees with the firm hand shake.... Lol the coaches give he the nickname Horse

I completely agree with u! He's a better kid then athlete been knowing this kids my entire life. If u ever shake his hand man I'm telling u he will make u drop to your knees with the firm hand shake.... Lol

Lol that will help him out too. Coaches obviously love athletic ability, but sometimes the difference between leaving an in-home with interest and leaving with an offer is the character and integrity that the coaches identify during the recruiting process. Being a great athlete is one thing and will lead him to many great opportunities. But character and integrity will give him the ability to succeed within those opportunities and, in turn, present other opportunities. Not only in football, but in life. That's worth more than any athletic ability a person can possess.

Lol that will help him out too. Coaches obviously love athletic ability, but sometimes the difference between leaving an in-home with interest and leaving with an offer is the character and integrity that the coaches identify during the recruiting process. Being a great athlete is one thing and will lead him to many great opportunities. But character and integrity will give him the ability to succeed within those opportunities and, in turn, present other opportunities. Not only in football, but in life. That's worth more than any athletic ability a person can possess.

+ 10

At the State game there were some scouts behind me watching the kids like Boyd from Gilmer and DT for Wos. Me and my wife kept hearing them talk about Baldwin. He opened some eyes that game. With Tre coming back and I'm sure JD will get even better at QB, I like our chances next year.

At the State game there were some scouts behind me watching the kids like Boyd from Gilmer and DT for Wos. Me and my wife kept hearing them talk about Baldwin. He opened some eyes that game. With Tre coming back and I'm sure JD will get even better at QB, I like our chances next year.

I met a scout at the state game from Baylor who was very interested in him as well. Had a pretty lengthy discussion about him.