Who is next at Hardin-Jefferson? Are they going to return to Pre-Dubois play?

jenks

I love the offseason. When every talking head on this board claims to have all of the information, but doesnt say a word. You and AAW are the worst.

Why would one say a word? Let me ask you this Scatright: Hypothetically speaking if a coach is about to get another job and asks you not to leak the info would you stab that coach in the back by leaking that said info out to the masses even though nothing is certified confirmed? 

Guest ECBucFan

I think what Scat is referring to is postings that say "I know but I won't (or can't) tell". If you can't tell, then why throw it out there that "you know" in the first place? Thats been done a whole lot through the years. I don't think anyone here is asking anyone to betray things discussed in confidence.     

I think what Scat is referring to is postings that say "I know but I won't (or can't) tell". If you can't tell, then why throw it out there that "you know" in the first place? Thats been done a whole lot through the years. I don't think anyone here is asking anyone to betray things discussed in confidence.     

Exactly.  You shouldn't tell, but coming on here and saying, "I know but I'm not telling", reeks of childishness.  If it makes you feel important to know, by all means, feel important.  My issue is, you not only need to feel important, you need me to know you are important.  That is what grinds my gears.  Anyway, that's my 2 cents. 

Exactly.  You shouldn't tell, but coming on here and saying, "I know but I'm not telling", reeks of childishness.  If it makes you feel important to know, by all means, feel important.  My issue is, you not only need to feel important, you need me to know you are important.  That is what grinds my gears.  Anyway, that's my 2 cents. 

One could look at it and say it reeks of you being childishly mad because of information not being given to you. 

Guest ECBucFan

Through the years this site has grown in large part, by information offered freely by participants. How many scores, schedules, updates, and other information of interest to the collective readership has been openly offered and shared, without playing word games? The word games seem to originate only from a just a few particular sources. 

I appreciate any and all who do participate and openly share without playing the "I have information but won't share it" game. I have always believed in straight talk. If someone has something to say, say it. If not, don't. Real easy. 

Guest FlyByNight

Does anyone know when they will release a list of applicants ? Just wondering.

Not sure there will be a list, heard some rumblings they may hire from within, just taking their time and making sure all legalities are covered.

Guest FlyByNight

Last I heard he had not, but that may depend who H-J hires. If they hire outside then I would expect some of them would go other places. If they hire in house I would imagine they'd stay unless they got promotions other places.

How long does it take Einstein? Or should I say HJ hater.

Not really sure, but there is a difference between a school that plays football, and a school that has a program.  Take for instance, Rice University.  They simply play football.  UT and TAMU have programs.  See the difference?  If not, I'm sure you will soon find out.

How long does it take Einstein? Or should I say HJ hater.

Didn't you know?.. You're not a program until you win a state championship...and then go the next 35 years with only 2 playoff wins combined. And of course not beating any teams that are any good during that span.

That's when you will have a program.

Not really sure, but there is a difference between a school that plays football, and a school that has a program.  Take for instance, Rice University.  They simply play football.  UT and TAMU have programs.  See the difference?  If not, I'm sure you will soon find out.

That is funny right there. Did you mentioned Rice because my son Blain Padgett is going there on a $300,000.00 plus scholarship? You aren't a football person are you? Follow my son's career my friend if you want to see a true football player who will get more out of his career than the majority of college players from your "program" schools. Also Einstein, Rice is building a football program. Just takes special players to get in their program. Don't be so jealous and bitter.