2015 Texas A&M Aggies.

king

Yeah - bad times for the Aggie's - such a good thing that it has not happened to Texas this year - OH WAIT it has and in may very well be like the looks on Strong's face and Texas players faces when the camera showed them during the Notre Dame and TCU games - and the looks on players and Strong's faces after the Top 10 plays that ended the Cal and Okie State games - very likely did wonders for recruiting as well.  And better hope the camera stays off the sidelines during the Baylor game as well.

Oh yeah and I am sure the camera showing the mass exodus by Texas fans at half time of the TCU game were not good for recruiting as well.

Texas comparison noted.

Did they see the look on their faces after the OU game? How about the Kansas State game? All the recruits want is playing time and EXPOSURE! They definitely get that with Texas.

Now back to the ag thread.

Texas comparison noted.

Did they see the look on their faces after the OU game? How about the Kansas State game? All the recruits want is playing time and EXPOSURE! They definitely get that with Texas.

Now back to the ag thread.

We can go back and forth all day - How about how the Aggies faces looked after the Arizona State and Miss State games - there all always good and bad that we can ignore or use to bolster our arguments.  Congrats on a big big win vs Oklahoma but Kansas State not so much since it has lost all 4 games since playing nobodies during the first 3 games.  

Fact is Texas has cupcakes the next two weeks and should be riding a high at 5 - 4 going into their 3 game make or break time to end the year (TT, Baylor and WVU) - I am thinking that they will be 6 - 6 and at best 7 - 5 going into the post season.  Personally think all 3 of those games will be big challenges for Texas.  Texas A&M has a favorable schedule and hopefully can come out with 2 - 3 wins over the next 3 games - then end with a big time game vs LSU - kinda picture them being 7 - 4 heading into the post season but 8 - 3 is still a possibility.  

Fact is again that both teams are setting themselves up to have good years in 2016 - but have had serious setbacks during the 2015 campaign. 

I would bet there were still more Texas fans in attendance than TCU.  TCU and Baylor aren't exactly know for having great fan bases. 

except when Texas comes to town.  There were far more TCU fans at that game.  Unlike most games like you talk about, they tend to come out in force against the Longhorns. 

We can go back and forth all day - How about how the Aggies faces looked after the Arizona State and Miss State games - there all always good and bad that we can ignore or use to bolster our arguments.  Congrats on a big big win vs Oklahoma but Kansas State not so much since it has lost all 4 games since playing nobodies during the first 3 games.  

Fact is Texas has cupcakes the next two weeks and should be riding a high at 5 - 4 going into their 3 game make or break time to end the year (TT, Baylor and WVU) - I am thinking that they will be 6 - 6 and at best 7 - 5 going into the post season.  Personally think all 3 of those games will be big challenges for Texas.  Texas A&M has a favorable schedule and hopefully can come out with 2 - 3 wins over the next 3 games - then end with a big time game vs LSU - kinda picture them being 7 - 4 heading into the post season but 8 - 3 is still a possibility.  

Fact is again that both teams are setting themselves up to have good years in 2016 - but have had serious setbacks during the 2015 campaign. 

based on the on field product 

Aggies will be lucky to split. 

I can't imagine A&M losing again other than the LSU and they will probably lose that game.  I drank the aggie kool aid again this year prior to the Bama and ole Miss games.  My opinion now, however, has nothing to do with kool aid.  It has to do with SC, Vandy, Auburn, and Western Carolina being pretty bad football teams.  OT is right.  If they split those games, heads will roll.  I can't imagine them finishing worse than 4-1 in this stretch.  And they are likely to finish exactly 4-1.  They have and will benefit from scheduling this year.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...