2015 NEDERLAND BULLDOGS

MAYFIELD

well, this will be a first that dates and times are posted, making,the previous ones 'secret'. But whatever... if you post them, I'd love to come out and check them out.. ;)

Here is your invite, March 20 2015.   The Heritage festival is just a cover story for all of the people being around the stadium.  :ph34r:

I figure if you just participate in spring practices like other teams, you would have to be secretive with the game...

Hey my friend, nothing secret about the spring flag football game, come on and watch it yourself. I will remind you when it happens so you won't miss it. It is the secret behind all the years of success at Nederland. This one game sets the tone for the entire upcoming football season. Without this secret flag football game Nederland would be doomed like the Central program.

Hey my friend, nothing secret about the spring flag football game, come on and watch it yourself. I will remind you when it happens so you won't miss it. It is the secret behind all the years of success at Nederland. This one game sets the tone for the entire upcoming football season. Without this secret flag football game Nederland would be doomed like the Central program.

I ran outta popcorn 

Doomed? A team that let the horrible Newcommers cone into bulldog stadium and beat them in all their 'atmosphere'? Mind you this team missed the playoffs... and how many points did this team score on Nederland again?

But Central well, Central wasn't too shabby this year... even forced you to share that district title. The same Central team that ran that team you lost to off the field... ;)

Doomed? A team that let the horrible Newcommers cone into bulldog stadium and beat them in all their 'atmosphere'? Mind you this team missed the playoffs... and how many points did this team score on Nederland again?

But Central well, Central wasn't too shabby this year... even forced you to share that district title. The same Central team that ran that team you lost to off the field... ;)

Central got beat by Nederland, enough said!!! One often looks for small victories thinking they equal a win... slice it, dice it, Central lost once again to Nederland.....lol