2015 NEDERLAND BULLDOGS

MAYFIELD

Anyone think they will make the football division 1 & division 2 splits for 5A & 6A like all the other classes in next realignment?
If so our 5A will barely be impacted. GCM to a Houston area D1, but most everyone else in District would stay together in D2. It would have a huge impact on local 6A. NS and DP D1 for sure. To be replaced with???

Anyone think they will make the football division 1 & division 2 splits for 5A & 6A like all the other classes in next realignment?
If so our 5A will barely be impacted. GCM to a Houston area D1, but most everyone else in District would stay together in D2. It would have a huge impact on local 6A. NS and DP D1 for sure. To be replaced with???

UIL is crazy, but not crazy enough to split 6a and 5a like the lower classifications I would think. 

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to say this on behalf of sage seay. He was blessed to have a good team around him it was all ways about the team not him. He loved playing with the dogs and play for his Community all you have to do is ask him and if you were to say something like it was a one man show don't call me and say sage was very ugly. Because he was going to let you know how hard the dogs had to work this year to be good it took all 100 kids that came to practice very day to be good this year. That was his words at the football banquet the other night. It was fun for me being part for the bulldog Family for four years now it's time to move on looked out Lake Charles Louisiana the Cajun train is coming to you.

I would like to say this on behalf of sage seay. He was blessed to have a good team around him it was all ways about the team not him. He loved playing with the dogs and play for his Community all you have to do is ask him and if you were to say something like it was a one man show don't call me and say sage was very ugly. Because he was going to let you know how hard the dogs had to work this year to be good it took all 100 kids that came to practice very day to be good this year. That was his words at the football banquet the other night. It was fun for me being part for the bulldog Family for four years now it's time to move on looked out Lake Charles Louisiana the Cajun train is coming to you.

Cowboy as my family calls him was indeed a true leader, with fame comes the jealousy also. Sage just knows how to play the game and play it well. My family will keep up with his career, just as we do with other Bulldogs family members. I can say this much, "COULDN'T AND WOULDN'T WANTED TO DO IT WITHOUT YOU COWBOY". Good luck in the BOOT!