2015 NEDERLAND BULLDOGS

MAYFIELD

Nederland prolly gonna be about the same as the last few years. You can say what you want but the dist championship still runs thru Nederland. I know last year was our down year. Every one dogged us. I would go back and quote all of them, but I don't want to. Just remember that no matter who we put on the field, you should respect it because you didmt respect it and look how it worked out. The qb will be the best one we have. The best kids will be on the field and somehow, it will be enough.

Gotta have a nederland zip code to attend. Qb is gonna be up in the air. I think we may have a recruit from memorial. Will have update after xmas break

Buddy has 3 mailboxes in Nederland - does that count?

And if you get the right kid from Memorial, you could end up with the best qb in SETX. Surprised Neumann hasn't found him yet.

Buddy has 3 mailboxes in Nederland - does that count?

And if you get the right kid from Memorial, you could end up with the best qb in SETX. Surprised Neumann hasn't found him yet.

He might not, and if I have my way like before a certain defensive player from Nederland will be at Memorial soon. 

It's pretty bad when BG is tryin to get nederland players to help out memorial. Wasn't too long ago he was beating that chest about how much better pa was. Now he is trying to get players from us. My how times have changed

Oh not trying to, that D1 factory in Nederland is just to tempting, just selling they could do better in the long run. :D