who will win district next year..4A

who do u think will win district next year?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. who do u think will win district next year?

• dayton
    • central
    • nederland
    • LC-M
    • PN-G
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton
    • vidor

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I respect dayton very much i take all that cheap talk back that was wrong.central is a very talented team when central strap their pads on all this talk will stop.central will always be number one in the Setx triangle

Ok I can't leave this one alone.  Central always #1 in triangle?  I guess Dayton is not in the triangle cause we were #1 in 06.

I respect dayton very much i take all that cheap talk back that was wrong.central is a very talented team when central strap their pads on all this talk will stop.central will always be number one in the Setx triangle

actually wos is #1 in football in the setx triangle, jk ;D.  man i wish wos was still in that 4A district. 

Guest Penny

WOS95, please refer to my post on the REALIGNMENT thread, you'll enjoy it... please come back.  Petition to come back, you don't belong in 4A!!!

WOS95, please refer to my post on the REALIGNMENT thread, you'll enjoy it... please come back.  Petition to come back, you don't belong in 4A!!!

that was a great post! 8)  talk about some good football every friday night.  no disrespect to 3A they have some really tough teams.  i just miss the atmosphere of playing 4A teams every week.  just for example when we would play nederland and png the crowds would be in excess of 10,000 fans.  talk about loud!!!

Guest Penny

That's what I'm talkin bout 95, that's something more than wins and losses... it's competing at a very high level and freakin fun as heck to watch... talk about some football... I miss the Ned/Wos rivalry and Wos in 4A period!!!

I miss the Ned/Wos rivalry and Wos in 4A period!!!

i miss the ned/wos rivalry too.  between 1999-2005, nederland has beaten wos 4 times(99, 01, 02, 03).  and wos has beaten nederland 3 times (00, 04, 05).  now that's what i call a rivalry :o  i think nederland was also the only school wos played in football every year since its creation in the late 70's.  well maybe we'll get lucky and ned/wos will happen again in 2008. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder