2015 PNG INDIANS

Doesn't every PNG thread turn into a Crosby is better than you thread?

Not really. Lately they've turned into a "Cedar Park is better than Crosby" thread. I don't have to say Crosby is better than PNG, I think that's pretty clear. Crosby posters don't do anything more than other team's posters do, the things we say just happen to be true so it stings a little more.

Not taking up for Crosby......but...............

They were better than alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of us this past season.

Unfortunately NDNNation thats not at all true. They were not even the second best from our area they were thrid. The WO-S Mustangs and the Newton Eagles were better they both made it to state in their respective divisions. Hard to take that away from them. They deserve to be the best two teams in our area by virtue of playing on the turf at Jerry's World. What a great year it has been for our football area. Two teams playing for state and one almost made it. Thats a pretty good season.

Its because we attract people who have nothing better to do than get on here and show us respect. Thank  you for being one of those guys who shows us Indian fans that we are important enough to have guys like you ,sorry girls like you whichever fits, follow us around. You as well as a few others would not do that if we were not a great program with great tradition and fans. It  would not be worth your time. I say thank you from all the Indian fans for your dedication to keeping us relevant in the minds of all the good folks on here. Happy New Year to one of our greatest groupies. You are awesome.

well PNG still has time to hire a good play caller.

Playcalling not a problem. PNG can score on anyone and prooved that over and over again this past season. Now deffensively they gotta improve to get outta the first round.
Thats very similar to Crosby. Crosby has had some explossive offenses, but it wasnt until this past season when they added a tuff D that they made an impression in the playoffs.

Unfortunately NDNNation thats not at all true. They were not even the second best from our area they were thrid. The WO-S Mustangs and the Newton Eagles were better they both made it to state in their respective divisions. Hard to take that away from them. They deserve to be the best two teams in our area by virtue of playing on the turf at Jerry's World. What a great year it has been for our football area. Two teams playing for state and one almost made it. Thats a pretty good season.

You're right. I should have phrased that better. The better team in 5A from this area. Although they didn't beat CE King. It was all about Match ups on the playoff path. I think Crosby got the better end of the stick on that one. Not taking anything away from them, they would have beat any team from 22 5A.

Its because we attract people who have nothing better to do than get on here and show us respect. Thank  you for being one of those guys who shows us Indian fans that we are important enough to have guys like you ,sorry girls like you whichever fits, follow us around. You as well as a few others would not do that if we were not a great program with great tradition and fans. It  would not be worth your time. I say thank you from all the Indian fans for your dedication to keeping us relevant in the minds of all the good folks on here. Happy New Year to one of our greatest groupies. You are awesome.

I tried messaging you but now says you can't get msgs. Gabriel lee Pruett on facebook. Message me there. Be faster while at work tonight anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Heard the banquet went very well. The guys had a blast. Goodbye to a talented group of seniors. Look forward to seeing the very special group coming back next season. Its been a few years since we have had a record breaking QB coming back. Cant wait to see Morse and company next season. Got a talented line up next season. Get a great test against a great measuring stick in state finalist WOS pretty quick after the season starts. Thats the kinda game that gets you ready for a playoff run!!!