2015 PNG INDIANS

When you have a QB who threw for 3000 yards and 40 touchdowns returning (Offensive MVP) with 7 other starters, and 6 on defense you have a chance to be really good. Giblin and McZeal (New Comer of the Year)  6'3" and 6'4" on the outsides will be nice for Morse to toss it out to. We have Langston and Valentine on the D-line back for their senior seasons. Rembert back as a 4 year starter as a backer. Our team is loaded with multiyear returning starters and leadership. Our line is supposed to be bigger. We still have a few question marks that our jv and freshman classes will see if they can answer. So to answer your question we should compete for the DC and have  WOS in the preseason to show us were we stand. Its hard to find a much better measuring stick than that.

No Sullivan is a WR (#8). He gets overlooked alot because of Sparks, Giblin and McZeal, but he actually finished the season with 60 catches for around 600 yards. He stepped up big when Giblin got hurt.
Another guy to keep an eye on that no one has mentioned was Sophomore and 2nd team All District DL Luke Morris. He may move to LB.
Runnells is a load. Mark my words, this kid will put up very good numbers next two years at RB and he should get spelled by a speedster in Cropper. I'd use Cropper at RB, H-Back, Slot WR.
I've heard a lot about our Sophomore class this year on JV, but not really any names or specifics. It all starts up front on both sides of the ball. Every 4A - 6A team I watched this past weekend in Arlington except WOS was huge up front. And WOS was just freakishly quick.

PNG will do the same as Ozen, Lumberton, & Vidor all be sitting at home after their first one swept playoff loses again.

Wishful thinking! Can't speak for everyone else but Ozen will be stronger, more talented and more prepared than there 2014 team. Suggs will finally have time to learn his players and staff abilities. Don't sleep on those Panthers!

Wishful thinking! Can't speak for everyone else but Ozen will be stronger, more talented and more prepared than there 2014 team. Suggs will finally have time to learn his players and staff abilities. Don't sleep on those Panthers!

Will there be better depth? 

PNG should have good depth. Alot of talented Sr & Jr's. The expectation is they make a deep playoff run. This will be the most talented group since the 99' team from what I hear. Anything less would be a big disappointment. 

you may have the talent but you better find you a play caller if you want to make a deep run.

PNG should have good depth. Alot of talented Sr & Jr's. The expectation is they make a deep playoff run. This will be the most talented group since the 99' team from what I hear. Anything less would be a big disappointment.

Unless both Lee and Lumberton get into the playoffs, which is highly unlikely, then PNG will go D2 and most likely face the Crosby vs Dayton loser who will once again end their season in the first round. They're giving up around 53 ppg their last two playoff trips. I think PNG will probably win the district but not much more, they just don't have the personnel and coaching.