COACH ALVAREZ BACK AT STATE!!!

No doubt! Coach Alvarez has made something out of nothing everywhere he has gone! Good Luck Coach Alvarez!

I'm not sure I'd say Ennis was nothing when he got there. Sam Harrell won a few state titles there in early 2000's. By no means am I taking anything away from Coach Alvarez. He's one of the best in the business

I'm not sure I'd say Ennis was nothing when he got there. Sam Harrell won a few state titles there in early 2000's. By no means am I taking anything away from Coach Alvarez. He's one of the best in the business

Yeah, we know all too well about Ennis' past accomplishments. :(

I would, matter of fact things were going downhill towards the end of Harrell's tenure. Before Jack got there I dont even remember them making the playoffs the few years prior. I believe Jack had a 2-8 first season there and hasn't looked back since. 

I would, matter of fact things were going downhill towards the end of Harrell's tenure. Before Jack got there I dont even remember them making the playoffs the few years prior. I believe Jack had a 2-8 first season there and hasn't looked back since.

Yes indeed

People absolutley love him here now lol. I knew of him since I was from Jasper and of course while he coached in Kirbyville. I know what the man is capable of, but in a bigger area like Ennis I guess it took a while for the community to buy into what he was selling. I just know the man could say something day one to me and I'd buy in lol