C.O. Wilson and PNMS

_chorizo11

Left little league a long time ago,but it was fun winning with non athletic kids vs. coaches like proud dog. Like I said I will be at the game tonite watching the athleticly over matched C.O. teams.sure would be nice to get proud dogs opinion in person on his statement on how a over all more athletic p.n. 8th grade team has no chance vs. C.O. That 💩is funny.

Its always comical to say "if" we played that sport or "if" these 2 or that 1 big-time kid played we would have beat you...The one thing that has happened over the past 7-10 years in Ned is instead of every kid going off and playing with specific select/AAU groups they have kept the Ned groups together and faced the bigger talent...Have they got trampled in some occasions...Sure...But over time they gel and come together...Every sport is different...But in MS sports, the kids that just "get it" tend to flourish...Over time, other kids get bigger, faster and stronger, but some never "get it"...As I said in my prior post...The pipeline is still running through CO Wilson...And tonight will be no different...

Bad service in that gym. 7th B went to PN 10-7.
7th A was all CO.
8th B went to PN by a few, can't remember the score.
8th A was CO fairly easy. Even with Cruz' scouting report, none of the starting five for CO were slowed. CO did have trouble finishing layups or the score would have been worse. PN couldn't handle the press. Number 30 could go. Can't remember final but CO was up by 20 and PN got a few bank 3's when the "new" coach called off the press. Should be an intense, albeit lopsided rivalry for the next few years. MCM!!

I WILL GIVE CREDIT KF89 ALL YOUR CO BOYS ARE VERY ATHLETIC AND KEPT ARE BEST PLAYERS FROM GETTING ANYTHING GOING.ANYWAY BAD SHOOTING NIGHT FOR MY WARRIORS.CO GOT SOME LUCKY BREAKS AND THE REFEREES WERE CLEARLY CALLING IN CO FAVOR! THE WARRIORS STILL GOT THE DISTRICT IN FOOTBALL AND TRACK!!!! THE SIGNS WERE CUTE! 

I WILL GIVE CREDIT KF89 ALL YOUR CO BOYS ARE VERY ATHLETIC AND KEPT ARE BEST PLAYERS FROM GETTING ANYTHING GOING.ANYWAY BAD SHOOTING NIGHT FOR MY WARRIORS.CO GOT SOME LUCKY BREAKS AND THE REFEREES WERE CLEARLY CALLING IN CO FAVOR! THE WARRIORS STILL GOT THE DISTRICT IN FOOTBALL AND TRACK!!!! THE SIGNS WERE CUTE! 

ROSCHON JOHNSON that is way in football...And you know that