Gender-bending proposal a threat to Minnesota high school sports, say critics

LumRaiderFan

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/04/minnesota-high-school-league-votes-on-transgender-athletes-sport-policy/?intcmp=latestnews

From the article:

Other critics have weighed in, including the Minnesota Child Protection League, which took out two full-page ads in the paper calling the policy "The End of Girls' Sports?"

The ad shows a brunette softball player resting her head on a bat, as though she was benched, with the caption, "Her dreams of a scholarship shattered, your 14-year-old daughter just lost her position on an all-girl team to a male…and now she may have to shower with him."

The policy states that these students would share showers and hotel rooms.

The political correctness is getting out of hand. If you are born with a bat and balls, you play baseball not softball, and keep your rear end out of the locker room or bathroom with my daughter. No matter what any psychiatrist or sociologist says, unless we learn to change a Y chromosome into an X chromosome, you are a male. I know you want to be a girl, but you are not! I want to be Superman, but I wasn't born on Crypton. Sucks for both of us, but I guess we will have to live with it.