jack dallas wo-s qb

skipper

Not so sure we would have been here with Cole or Rutledge, Jack is a winner , he has prepared since flag football to be a WOS QB. I have to give a ton of props to the O-Line. They gave Jack great protection last night. he will pick you apart with that kind of time and the reciever corp we have.

So you saying Cole & Rutledge are not Winners. ...Huh Really These young men have been preparing since flag also....maybe I'm missing something MMstangfan

Not so sure we would have been here with Cole or Rutledge, Jack is a winner , he has prepared since flag football to be a WOS QB. I have to give a ton of props to the O-Line. They gave Jack great protection last night. he will pick you apart with that kind of time and the reciever corp we have.

I understand what you trying to say...I think all three are winners and all three have been playing since flag

Totally my opinion , Cole is super athlete , but had some growing up to do. Rutledge was a loose cannon. I just think Jack came in , listened to the staff and fit right in with a super group. But then I do have to remember we are talking about 16 17 year old kids.

ignorant to the facts

How about we just let this thread go and focus on the now. I may be mistaken but I think WOS is about to play for the chance at making the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game. The past is in the past an whatever happened led up to the point of us having an awesome QB and an awesome team at that. This is our year....grab your popcorn!

Thanks for all of the kind words but he is but one of about 30 that it takes to get the job done. That doesn't even include the coaches. He can't do a thing without those beast that protect him. And without the incredible skill guys we have that go get it when he puts it in the air he is nothing. Along with that goes the defense that keeps the other team off of the scoreboard and the coaches that have put him in a great position to be successful. Now let's focus on Sinton and go get them. Then we can talk about the next one. Thanks for the fan support. It has meant a lot to the players to hear how loud we have been the last few weeks. Let's Go Meet Em.

the young dallas kid is a leader i look back to the qb gilmer had last year he is a lot like him VERY SMART HEAD ON HIS SHOULDERS he has the speed to run if he has to and reads the defense and on top of all this for being so young he can put the ball in the air over 60 yards with ease just hope he reads the DBs from sinton