SECond to none, except for the Big 12

TxHoops

Lol at your pathetic obsession. Must be tough being such a bitter little guy!

Texas fans may just want to look in a mirror - do a little research - there are many more forums here started by Texas fans to berate, make fun - name your poison - then there are Aggie fans doing the same to Texas.

The obsession in my opinion is Texas vs Texas A&M  ;)

Texas fans may just want to look in a mirror - do a little research - there are many more forums here started by Texas fans to berate, make fun - name your poison - then there are Aggie fans doing the same to Texas.

The obsession in my opinion is Texas vs Texas A&M  ;)

You would be wrong.

The obsession in my opinion is Texas vs Texas A&M ;)

I wa speaking of Mack and not aggy in general. He posts as much or more about UT as A&M. But it appears that you, like most Aggies, know the shoe fits. They try to turn it around but no non-Aggie is buying it ;)

I wa speaking of Mack and not aggy in general. He posts as much or more about UT as A&M. But it appears that you, like most Aggies, know the shoe fits. They try to turn it around but no non-Aggie is buying it ;)

When sips on a roll, sucks for Ags.
When Ags on a roll sucks for sips.
Captain Obvious.

Can we just be honest and admit, you root against us and we root agaisnt you. ALWAYS.
I admit it, it's in my DNA.

I hope the Hawgz run all nite on 3 star's vaunted Defense.

I'll check back after the game.

Captain Obvious.

Can we just be honest and admit, you root against us and we root agaisnt you. ALWAYS.

Rooting and obsession are two different animals. It may not apply to you, but it definitely applies to "some." And I've rooted on aggy plenty of times. Every time they played OU...

Captain Obvious.

If the SEC was not so chickenshi*, we could have settled this on the field. Y'all might want to paint that Swag-o-copter 5 Star Yellow.

No one will be added to the Big XII. The conference will be just fine when UT and OU are back on top. Bottom line, the conference was down this year. It's not permanent. When you let the 2nd string play, this is what happens. Just need to put the starters back in.

BYU, Cincy, UCF and EC add nothing to the conference.