Crosby 38 Brenham 20/Final

WOSgrad

You are correct sir. Crosby was the better team and my hats off to them on a great game. I knew it would take a great game by us to win and y'all had a lot to do with why we didn't. Good Luck the rest of the playoffs I could see y'all going to Dallas. Thank you on the compliment on the QB and RB. The QB is my son and I'm very proud of him. Told him he left it all on the field and to walk away with head high. Go Cubs and thank you for a great season!!

I can't remember is your son a junior or senior

Hats off to the Cougars. They are a really good team with a lot of weapons. Every time we made a push, they answered, and that is a sign of a championship caliber team. They seem to have a really energetic fan base as well. I wish that we had a little bit more of that. Good luck the rest of the way. I can see the Coogs making it the Dallas.

To the Brenham guys I apologize for the rift I just get a little passionate about our team and all the negative and unwarranted criticism they endure from past failures (Not by y'all). Periballo how proud you must be and according to the boys your son was a true and respectful competitor as well as the rest of the Lion Cubs. My son is #6 and had nothing but compliments and respect for Brenham and humbled me a little that there is a fine line between passion and being a fanatic. So tell them boys to hang their heads high cause they did leave it all on the field. May God bless you

To the Brenham guys I apologize for the rift I just get a little passionate about our team and all the negative and unwarranted criticism they endure from past failures (Not by y'all). Periballo how proud you must be and according to the boys your son was a true and respectful competitor as well as the rest of the Lion Cubs. My son is #6 and had nothing but compliments and respect for Brenham and humbled me a little that there is a fine line between passion and being a fanatic. So tell them boys to hang their heads high cause they did leave it all on the field. May God bless you

You should be VERY proud of your son. That guy was getting open all night, and made several catches to keep drives going. Nothing wrong with being passionate about your team, especially if you have a kid out there playing. Again, carry the torch high and win the Region. I don't know much about Hutto, except that they are coached by former Friendswood coach, Steve Van Meter(sp?). I say you guys win by 10+. Good luck.

Man what a game! The way it was looking early I thought Patterson was gonna take it upon himself to win it for Brenham, WRONG! That bend but dont break D by Crosby rose up. My only blemish is you guys shoulda ran the Soph #24 more when Brenham had no answer for him.

You are now in a REGIONAL FINAL!  YOU GUYS SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR COACHES, KIDS AND COMMUNITY FOR BELIEVING IT COULD HAPPEN! 

Your son is tough, hurt knee and still went in there and played. 

Your son is tough, hurt knee and still went in there and played.

Thanks bro. It's a sprained MCL the trainer thinks so we'll see. He's limping pretty bad but the good thing is is we TIVOed the Rockets game and we're laid up on the couch and he's on my lap whining in pain and getting catered. Gotta love that father and son time. He also has a cowbell to ring when he needs something. IF he ever reads this he's gonna kill me to. BTW we're gonna need all the support we can get from SETX so I'm willing to call off the dogs and get along with everybody. Plus it's a lot of work and energy to be mean and if you really know me I'm much better being nice. So I'm opening up this weeks Safari trip to everyone even you for at least one week injunforever, oh LOL!!

Thanks bro. It's a sprained MCL the trainer thinks so we'll see. He's limping pretty bad but the good thing is is we TIVOed the Rockets game and we're laid up on the couch and he's on my lap whining in pain and getting catered. Gotta love that father and son time. He also has a cowbell to ring when he needs something. IF he ever reads this he's gonna kill me to. BTW we're gonna need all the support we can get from SETX so I'm willing to call off the dogs and get along with everybody. Plus it's a lot of work and energy to be mean and if you really know me I'm much better being nice. So I'm opening up this weeks Safari trip to everyone even you for at least one week injunforever, oh LOL!!

Im wavering between road trip to San Marcos and the Dickinson game in Houston Saturday at U of H. Although I think you guys handle Hutto by 10. 

Man what a game! The way it was looking early I thought Patterson was gonna take it upon himself to win it for Brenham, WRONG! That bend but dont break D by Crosby rose up. My only blemish is you guys shoulda ran the Soph #24 more when Brenham had no answer for him.

You are now in a REGIONAL FINAL! YOU GUYS SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR COACHES, KIDS AND COMMUNITY FOR BELIEVING IT COULD HAPPEN!

Crosby completely shut down our passing game. Good pass rush, and good secondary play.

which one is your son???

I would like to thank the district for representing last night Dayton, K park, King, and G.P. much love....Hope yall can make it to the next one..... P.S is there any way we could vote out barbers Hill out of the district...lol

Oh no can't vote out Bh,then PNG wouldn't have anybody to beat in bi-dist.BTW there was some BH folk @ the game :D