Crosby 38 Brenham 20/Final

WOSgrad

That Crosby O line, wow, drive semis through them holes, very nice. Keep the run going.

Ned in '12 with the meats is the only team I've really seen shut the run game down the last few years no matter who's running the ball. I think the kids are looking at it as an honor to be one of the 5 that get to block for these backs instead of the group that doesn't get recognition anymore. That type mentality is why I think Crosby is playing the way they been since this staff has taken over.

C Grace 21=178 2 tds  E Patterson 23=172 1 td=yep he was

After the freshman back, Williams, rushed for 148 and 2 tds against Dayton it looked might there might be some separation. Now Grace has rushed for over 400 yards in the first three playoff games topping the century mark in each one. Crosby doesn't have the 2k+ from Walter alone but they have gotten over 2k from the three guys that replaced him. We replaced some great players with a bunch of very good players, maybe that's the recipe for success with Crosby.

Or maybe it's just don't get 40 dropped on you in a playoff game. . .

Well I'll eat my crow. I like it spicy on a pit with a cold ass beer. Crosby is legit and deserves everything they've accomplished. You've got a fan in me for the rest of the year.

Only took 13 games and 12 wins to bring you around? Whatavas