Crosby 38 Brenham 20/Final

WOSgrad

Bandwagon is closed go the you know what home!!! I would win with class but this class is closed. See ya and your tradition. Bring on them hippos. CC TAKEOVER about to smash some hippos. I got some good hippo analogies so stayed tuned!!!

Let's see the new Profile pic homie. Brenham is retired and old news

Bandwagon is closed go the you know what home!!! I would win with class but this class is closed. See ya and your tradition. Bring on them hippos. CC TAKEOVER about to smash some hippos. I got some good hippo analogies so stayed tuned!!!

FB06 TIME TO PLAY HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO TIME FOR BIG GAME HUNTING GOT THE 50 CAL

With all due respect Brenham good game Crosby is just on a roll. QB and #5 for Brenham are the real deal. Safe trip home to all. Who knows maybe it's just our turn. CC TAZkEOVER!!!

You are correct sir. Crosby was the better team and my hats off to them on a great game. I knew it would take a great game by us to win and y'all had a lot to do with why we didn't. Good Luck the rest of the playoffs I could see y'all going to Dallas. Thank you on the compliment on the QB and RB. The QB is my son and I'm very proud of him. Told him he left it all on the field and to walk away with head high. Go Cubs and thank you for a great season!!