Brenham

jordibug15

As you can see they've been warned to stay off or they'll get "donkey stomped" and Brenham minds well. Maybe y'all can hook up and have a Blue Bell pity party "B" session after that azz whoppin they get today and you can console him on how it's ok to be a powerhouse that doesn't win the big one since Lumbertons is in the same category!! Yeah right hahahahahaha CC TAKEOVER #CodeRed

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1598423" timestamp="1417256499
Ah picking innocent bystanders I see. Wait till the dust clears tomorrow. You will have to direct all of your lame jokes towards basketball.[/quote]

Bingo we have a disclaimer winner :
Really, why you got to use lame basketball jokes that everyone uses and not be original and come up with new material?? I guess after a hard morning of milking them Bulls, then havin mom ring the dinner bell so y'all can eat cause God knows Brenham peeps don't get enough food, then it's off to Blinn for an excellent education, then Uncle Cooters auto shop for after noon work, then it's back home to get all gussied up for date night at the family reunion your probably just too tired to get new material. It's too early so I'll leave it at that but make no mistake your fan base sucks and reeks of arrogance and Crosby's coming to slap the piss out your all that tradition y'all claim and meaningless BS today and I'll be there handing out the Hallmark thank you cards chump!! CC TAKEOVER slapping a Cub in Montgomery County today!!!!

They may win region 3 but that's it because region 4 winner will beat them or those Ennis Tigers in the state championship. Hutto will give them all they want next week that is if they can win tonight. I'll say 50/50 tonight and next week then your chances get slim. I'll say 70/30 region 4 winner knocks you out and if you match up with Ennis ill say 95% chance you get rocked.