Rivalry Week

PhatMack19

Bama tried to give this game to Auburn with their inability to cover the deep ball and with 3 INTs. TX Hoops said they needed TDs instead of FGs and I totally agree.

Always seems to come back to bite you. I kind of hope Bama does win because it will be fun watching the sec get beat by an "inferior" conference again.

Bama has maybe the best coach in the history of Cfb who, unlike some coaches, seems to always take full advantage of the extra time to prepare. But their defense is suspect to say the least and does anyone think Sims can play at a level he needs to in order to win not once but twice in the playoffs? If saban pulls the rabbit out this year, it will be, IMO, the best coaching job of his career.

I always hate to see the refs call a pass uncatchable when the main reason it was uncatchable was because the receiver's route was impeded by a DB who's got him jammed up 10 yards down field.

Right. On most 'uncatchable ball' calls the players are in position to make a play and the ball is clearly overthrown. In this instance the ball was thrown to the proper spot but was 'uncatchable' due to the db holding the wr. He checked the wr at LOS then checked him again after he was past the first down marker.

Would not have mattered in the long run but still was a BS call.

Cooper is a 1st round draft pick playing against scout team fodder, if that.