Rivalry Week

PhatMack19

Today's schedule. You might want to keep your remote handy.

South Carolina at #21 Clemson- 11am

#16 Georgia Tech at #9 Georgia- 11am

Kentucky at #22 Louisville- 11am

Michigan at #6 Ohio State- 11am

Florida at #3 Florida State- 2:30pm

#4 Miss State at #19 Ole Miss- 2:30pm

#18 Minnesota at #14 Wisconsin- 2:30pm

Notre Dame at USC- 2:30pm

#15 Auburn at #1 Alabama- 6:45pm

#2 Oregon at Oregon State- 7pm

I know most you guys won't pay attention.

Miami RB Duke Johnson only needs 34 yards to be the all time to break Ottis Andersons all time leading rushing record at UM. He will be the #1 rusher in Miami history.

Gosh, I hope they fire Al Golden after today! We are going to have 10 players drafted this year. 5-6 is going day 1 and 2.

Barrett goes down with lower leg injury. Carted off the field with an aircast on his leg.. doesn't look good

It looked bad. He was quietly having a great year and his stats could have had him an invite to NY.

This 3rd stringer doesn't look so great. That could knock Ohio St. out of the title picture.

Mississippi state is currently losing to number 19 Ole Miss 24 to 10, if this score holds up and Auburn beats Bama is the sec out????

Maybe so. The top 7 have 1 or less losses. If Miss State looses they will go to 7 or 8. I'm not sire how far Bama falls but the Sec may need help.

How much does Ohio State loosing their QB hurt their chances? I don't think they can beat the Wisconsin-Minnesota winner with the 3rd string QB.

Also if Minnesota wins today and wins the Big Ten that makes TCU's win look that much better.