College Basketball Thread

bullets13

I confused you I think, I was referring back in my old high school days in VA. Every D1 conference has an automatic bid. The tournament champion from each conference except the Ivy League(regular season champ)makes the tourny. Then the rest of the field is at large bids. This is how teams like North Florida, Mercer, and Stony Brook make the tourny.

@SportsCenter: Iowa State is safely in. Cyclones drop Kansas 70-66 in a Big 12 thriller. Georges Niang hangs 19 on the Jayhawks. http://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/576899172185542656/photo/1

@ESPNStatsInfo: Iowa State has its 3rd comeback win after trailing by 10 or more at the half THIS MONTH. No team has more such comebacks the entire season.

Yessssssssssss!!!!!!! 

Arizona deserves a 1seed. Good grief

All of these bracketoligists have Kentucky Duke Villinova and Wisconsin. Duke didn't win regular season and got drilled by notre Dame. Arizona entered tourny action #5 in the nation and with #2 and #3 team losing in the semi finals of the acc tourny. Definitely should be the #1 seed in the west!

@MattNorlander: WHOA. St. John’s just announced Chris Obekpa suspended for two weeks. Committee, are you taking note? That could/should affect SJU’s seed.

Why should it affect seeding. Seeding is based on what you have done not what you are predicted to do.

If it's about predictions then the 2013 Kentucky team should have never played a game before the tournament and just slotted at 1. (Sorry Garrity only team I could think of that was that high and busted. Still did better than Kwame)

Why should it affect seeding. Seeding is based on what you have done not what you are predicted to do.

If it's about predictions then the 2013 Kentucky team should have never played a game before the tournament and just slotted at 1. (Sorry Garrity only team I could think of that was that high and busted. Still did better than Kwame)

They couldn't beat Robert Morris, I understand your point lol