College Basketball Thread

bullets13

Unbelievable, Arizona is gonna get snubbed. Smdh. Win your regular season conference and win conference tournament and get rewarded with a 2seed while a team who didn't win either one is in line to get a 1seed based off their name. Gotta love the NCAA Selection Committee. Geniuses. 

The Big 12 was the deepest overall conference and Kansas won the regular season and reached the tournament final. They survived the conference but Wichita State will bring it. They want the Jayhawks

Looking at Louisville/UNI second round matchup seems enticing but being played in Seattle?

Your Kentucky should be worried playing in Louisville's arena. Could be cursed.

The Big 12 was the deepest overall conference and Kansas won the regular season and reached the tournament final. They survived the conference but Wichita State will bring it. They want the Jayhawks

Looking at Louisville/UNI second round matchup seems enticing but being played in Seattle?

Your Kentucky should be worried playing in Louisville's arena. Could be cursed.

Not sure what you mean by cursed, they have won there in the tournament before. I just hope Cincy beats Purdue, other than that our region is easy, I thought the committee would line up tougher teams in the Midwest. Maybe they were drunk, idk. 

Even in the new arena? Still would not want to play in my rival's arena. It just takes one bitter worker to do something crazy.

Duke/St. John's rematch. Yes!

Possible Davidson/Gonzaga as well

Iowa State a 3 seed with SMU or UCLA in the 2nd round. Alford team's are usually good in the regular season and terrible in tournament. Could this year be the opposite?

Utah/SFA should be a great game for the first round

Even in the new arena? Still would not want to play in my rival's arena. It just takes one bitter worker to do something crazy.

Duke/St. John's rematch. Yes!

Possible Davidson/Gonzaga as well

Iowa State a 3 seed with SMU or UCLA in the 2nd round. Alford team's are usually good in the regular season and terrible in tournament. Could this year be the opposite?

Utah/SFA should be a great game for the first round

StJ wont have their center, he's suspended for 2weeks. I heard Davidson was legit, I need to look at their games. 

I picked Kentucky to win the National Championship. Which team would win your bracket? Fill one out in ESPN Tournament Challenge!

-via ESPN TournamentChallenge http://bit.ly/KnyXvp

I picked Kentucky to win the National Championship. Which team would win your bracket? Fill one out in ESPN Tournament Challenge!

http://g.espncdn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2015/en/sharer?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fdeeplink?entryID=1082908
-via ESPN TournamentChallenge http://bit.ly/KnyXvp

You make a group? I don't have time to click the link right now

There's like 40 at-large bids. Nobody in the top 30 or so would be left out if they lost in their conference tourneys

I was playing off what Coug cal said. I shouldn't do that when someone is giving me good info. I still think the conference tournament is ridiculous.

Best teams I have seen play are UK, Duke, Wisconsin, Virginia.