#1 ACC FSU vs. #9 SEC Florida
FSU won by 5
#2 ACC GT vs. #4 SEC Georgia
GT won in OT
#3 ACC Clemson vs #11 SEC South Carolina
Clemson won by 18
#4 ACC Louisville vs #13 SEC Kentucky
Louisville won by 4
All of the games were close but 1. I would say the bottom of the SEC hung in there pretty well.

Moral victories......fits the mentality perfectly. Hang in there.

Funny how Miss St struggles with Kentucky and the SEC is just good top to bottom. L'vile struggles with Kentucy in an in state rivalry game and the SEC East sucks.

How is that?

Danny Kannell made a great point last week how the SEC would have you to believe they are the only conference that beats themselves up, when in reality it happens in most of the top conferences.

Funny how Miss St struggles with Kentucky and the SEC is just good top to bottom. L'vile struggles with Kentucy in an in state rivalry game and the SEC East sucks.

How is that?

The ACC should get a ribbon for today. Their top 4 teams beat the 4th, 9th, 11th, and 13th place teams in the SEC. They should be proud.

If the SEC beat 4 ACC teams the same weekend we would never hear the end of it. Scroll back and count how many "The worst team in the SEC could beat the best team in any conference you can find. (There have been a lot of them)How many times have we seen bottom of the barrel teams in the SEC compete with the big boys in their conference? Didn't A&M beat #3 Auburn at that time? Didn't Kentucky give Mis State a run for their money? Didn't Lsu almost beat Bama?
The SEC would get a lot more respect if it wasn't for their delusional fans..

If the SEC beat 4 ACC teams the same weekend we would never hear the end of it. Scroll back and count how many "The worst team in the SEC could beat the best team in any conference you can find. (There have been a lot of them)How many times have we seen bottom of the barrel teams in the SEC compete with the big boys in their conference? Didn't A&M beat #3 Auburn at that time? Didn't Kentucky give Mis State a run for their money? Didn't Lsu almost beat Bama?

Just imagine if these had been bowl games. SECond to none!

I believe you have that backwards. The SEC haters are way louder. How many threads have you and GCMPats Started about the SEC?

Take last night for instance. All of you couldn't post fast enough when Bama was losing. When they got the lead it was silent.

We will find out how good the SEC is during bowl season. 12 of the 14 teams will play in Bowl games. No other conference can match that. The best conference according to TXHoops, has 8 bowl eligible teams.

I believe you have that backwards. The SEC haters are way louder. How many threads have you and GCMPats Started about the SEC?
Take last night for instance. All of you couldn't post fast enough when Bama was losing. When they got the lead it was silent.
We will find out how good the SEC is during bowl season. 12 of the 14 teams will play in Bowl games. No other conference can match that. The best conference according to TXHoops, has 8 bowl eligible teams.

No need to watch a team that let the aggies beat them choke away a win. I think the fact that Bama struggled with a team that lost to UTAM said enough about the SEC.

Bowl eligible is a joke. It's even more of a joke when a team can win 3 conference games and still become bowl eligible. Play someone outside your conference and then we'll talk.

Congratulations. You're all winners.

Man, you just want it both ways don't you? "They made a bowl game, we're awesome!" AND "But the ACC beat them because they suck!"

How many of those awful teams that lost to the sec yesterday are bowl eligible?

And most not fans of the Sister Equals Cousin conference knew the PAC 12 was the best conference last year. They will again this year ;)

Man, you just want it both ways don't you? "They made a bowl game, we're awesome!" AND "But the ACC beat them because they suck!"

How many of those awful teams that lost to the sec yesterday are bowl eligible?

And most not fans of the Sister Equals Cousin conference knew the PAC 12 was the best conference last year. They will again this year ;)

I never said they suck. I said they were at the bottom of the standings in the SEC, which is fact. I said they played the Top 4 teams in the ACC, which is fact. I would assume you would get similar results if you matched up the bottom of any conference against the top of any other.

BTW, the ACC has 11 bowl eligible teams, which is 2nd in the country.

I think a lot of teams would have 12 bowl eligible teams if they got to play 4 non conference games and 90 percent of those teams used those 4 games to play FCS teams or teams that play like FCS teams. Just sayin...

Every conference but the Big 12-2 plays 4 non conference games. Just saying