PICK YOUR UPSET FOR NEXT FRIDAY

skipper

PLEASE TELL HIM WHAT CHANNEL THE CARTOON NET WORK IS ON

YES PLEASE!!! been dying to see that episode when wos is chasing the state championship for over 20 years and runs into the brick wall or falls off the cliff ROFLMAO!! that was a good cartoon. then they get acme helmets and shoes and put rockets on their backs to make them look fast, but they are really not...ahhh those crazy mustangs that look like donkeys lol

You guys, full of sooo much football knowledge crack me up with no common sense. I mean that in a good and insightful way cause all of you really bring a lot of experience and fundamental football but sometimes it's more than that. Let me explain. Tradition is great, every school and alumnist loves to boast about all their trophies, titles, and past accomplishments but those kids in THIS moment could careless if thirty years ago our school lost on penetrations in the dome to get knocked out of a state title run. It just doesn't matter nowadays. Example: these Crosby kids that come from Barrett Station or Newport or Lake Shadows or the two we paid from (just kidding) come from different walks of life and as kids meet at a football game on Fridays to play street ball in the grass while their brother or uncle or cousin or sister perform that night waiting til it's their turn to be the ones performing. Although they do not remember the score, they do however remember the passion and that's what counts. What matters is that brother you lineup with in the huddle that you've grown to respect and give 100% for in this moment, for this Team. So come gameday for these boys you can throw tradition out the window cause though it means the world to the Program it means nothing to the Program!!! CC TAKEOVER let's go BOYS!!

I could be wrong, but I believe the area rankings have stopped since the playoffs began, so therefore all teams are on equal footage as the rounds play themselves out locally. However, Maxipreps has its ranking continuously throughout the regular season and beyond. Here is their latest on WOS and LaMarque. WOS is higher!

National Rankings                     Rating                        Record                  Move

WOS- 668 *                                      42                               10-2                    +201

LaMarque- 2209                             27.3                            11-1                    +300

Texas State Ranking

WOS- (75)*                                    42.1                             ^^                          + 32

LaMarque 253                               27.3                            ^^                           +28

Texas Division Ranking (4A-2)    

WOS (5) *                                        42.1                            ^^          

LaMarque   18                                 27.3                            ^^

Section (Region 111)

WOS    (14)*                                     42.1                            ^^ 

LaMarque    63                                 27.3                           ^^

I could be wrong, but I believe the area rankings have stopped since the playoffs began, so therefore all teams are on equal footage as the rounds play themselves out locally. However, Maxipreps has its ranking continuously throughout the regular season and beyond. Here is their latest on WOS and LaMarque. WOS is higher!

National Rankings                     Rating                        Record                  Move

WOS- 668 *                                      42                               10-2                    +201

LaMarque- 2209                             27.3                            11-1                    +300

Texas State Ranking

WOS- (75)*                                    42.1                             ^^                          + 32

LaMarque 253                               27.3                            ^^                           +28

Texas Division Ranking (4A-2)    

WOS (5) *                                        42.1                            ^^          

LaMarque   18                                 27.3                            ^^

Section (Region 111)

WOS    (14)*                                     42.1                            ^^ 

LaMarque    63                                 27.3                           ^^

going by the AP poll sister...which seems to have changed. which makes wos the "favorite".... well i guess all the women will be crying in the stands...the country bumpkins heading to the parking lot to round up the posse because LM just plain beat you silly!!

Try a new one nurse Mighy. How bout telling her that the team you now root for since they aqre once again winning is going to beat the brakes off WO-S. Bet you could trademark that phrase it hasn't been used huh??

my hungry cat aka puppet female dog shows up again right when i was hoping he would...but not now and because ladybug is a lady, despite her poisoned wos mind ;) , i will not stoop to lows like the trolls on here(myself included lol) and bad mouth a lady. she has been feisty, but clean.

i'm glad you acknowledge it's a new season after week 10. something myself and the rest of the goobers have missed. great point. with that being said, NOTHING LM OR WOS HAVE DONE PRIOR TO THIS MEETING REALLY MATTERS!! keep it going ladybug(being serious about the chatter with you) will admit, don't have alot of time to check stuff out everyday or every other day. so thanks for updating me on the MEANINGFUL info. when i go home, very rare i get online, unless it's friday night when my wife and kids are asleep.