Fort Bend Ridge Point 24 Sheldon C.E. King 3/Final

WOSgrad

I like RP Coaching=they have no fear of failure1st half RP went for the 1st down 4 times on 4th & 5,3 times inside the 50.Converted 6 for 6 on 4th & 4 or more=no punts.Finally a big school game I saw alot of defense.RP should make some noise,congrats CE Kingn a great season w/alot of skill position players returning.King had alot of fan support today=nice crowd,saw many dist fans there pulling for King=Even Smokinbaby who sat beside me

I like RP Coaching=they have no fear of failure1st half RP went for the 1st down 4 times on 4th & 5,3 times inside the 50.Converted 6 for 6 on 4th & 4 or more=no punts.Finally a big school game I saw alot of defense.RP should make some noise,congrats CE Kingn a great season w/alot of skill position players returning.King had alot of fan support today=nice crowd,saw many dist fans there pulling for King=Even Smokinbaby who sat beside me

Smoking Baby was there, wow! 

Well the sun came up today.  My son and I were at the game.  Yes RP has a very good defense.  Also, It was gutsy on their coaching staff to go for it on 4th down the entire game to keep our offense off the field as much as possible.  RP's O-Line must average close to 300 lbs and 6 ft 3 in or better.  From what I gather they will lose many Seniors after this year.  Good Luck to them on their quest for a State Title.  That being said, I am very proud of our team.  Do not hold your head down.  Use this moment for motivation toward next year.  Today you begin a new journey for next year.  

In the words of Martin Luther King Jr., "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

WE WILL BE BACK, WE WILL BE FOCUSED ON WINNING STATE, AND WE ARE PANTHERS!!!