Kirbyville vs Rockdale

BearBryant

Rockdale is a great football team. But, ya know what?
So is Kirbyville....Every week there still seems to be some question about what we must endure or overcome.... Coach Neece and crew have done a great job every week preparing an amazing group of kids for battle. We have faced several great teams. Line them up, however great they are....We get it done.... We still seem to be the underdogs. That's alright. I can say this....Over in Rockdale, Coach Miller and his Tigers are a thinking....Oh no, this Kirbyville team is good...and they're coming with guns blazing.

Please enlighten the "rest of the world" on what our only weakness is and the needed adjustments that you would make.

First of all by only weakness I was kind of being a smart*** but other than that one Achiles heal they are tough to beat. Outside Kirbyville your going to hear the same thing over and over CAN'T COVER THE PASS. Now against Whitney you had #11 who no one has stopped.
But If YOU, not Rockdale, Not Buna, not anyone else but you, were a Coach going up against Kirbyville please enlighten me as to how you would beat us? Run up the gut? Beat us out to the edge? There is only one intelligent answer and you can bet Rockdale doesn't need your or my help to see it. Now does that mean all is lost. No not even close. As I said we didn't stop the pass against Whitney but we did hang 50 points on them in the first half, we don't jam up the receivers at the line and we've had more pass interference calls than passes batted down. So I stick with what I said. Either make some kind of adjustment in the secondary or just try to overwhelm them on offense. I back the Cats 100 percent and I do think they can move on. I know it would be easier if our pass coverage was a little better. That's honesty, not being negative.

First of all by only weakness I was kind of being a smart*** but other than that one Achiles heal they are tough to beat. Outside Kirbyville your going to hear the same thing over and over CAN'T COVER THE PASS. Now against Whitney you had #11 who no one has stopped.
But If YOU, not Rockdale, Not Buna, not anyone else but you, were a Coach going up against Kirbyville please enlighten me as to how you would beat us? Run up the gut? Beat us out to the edge? There is only one intelligent answer and you can bet Rockdale doesn't need your or my help to see it. Now does that mean all is lost. No not even close. As I said we didn't stop the pass against Whitney but we did hang 50 points on them in the first half, we don't jam up the receivers at the line and we've had more pass interference calls than passes batted down. So I stick with what I said. Either make some kind of adjustment in the secondary or just try to overwhelm them on offense. I back the Cats 100 percent and I do think they can move on. I know it would be easier if our pass coverage was a little better. That's honesty, not being negative.

Buna's ( Achilles heal ) was pass defense also. EC exposed it and Rockdale really exploited it. Rockdale's QB, 3 receivers, and TE will be be the best Kirbyville has seen this year and the defense will be a lot better than Whitney's