Kirbyville vs Rockdale

BearBryant

Rockdale is legit. Buna got beat in every facet of the game. Rockdale's line dominated on both sides of the ball. Those big receivers are a tough match up for anyone. This game could have been worse. We got 2 garbage time scores on 2nd & 3rd string. Kirbyville needs to bring as much pressure as possible on the QB he set in the pocket on us and shredded our defense. I'm pulling for Kirbyville, hope you guys can get it done.

Rockdale sets up the run with the pass. They run a lot more up tempo than even Kirbyville does. #23 is a really good back, shifty and hard to bring down. Those big receivers ( especially # 18 ) on those slant routes lit us up. We just couldn't match up. Our guys going both ways just wore down. We played 4-2-5 most of the night and just couldn't keep up. Kirbyville needs to blitz all night IMO to try and disrupt the QB and receivers to have a shot. Good luck Kats

Tyler is out for the year I believe. He has a broken fibula. I hate it for him and I hope he gets better soon. It's gonna hurt us though as a team no doubt, but our running game is still very strong and our defense is one of the best in the state so, if we do what we're capable of doing then we can take this game. No mistakes though..

I'm sure Neece will prepare the KATS. ...I think this will be the best team we've faced hands down. Any word on Tyler?

X-rays in the ER last night showed a clean break of his fibula. He went to Beaumont B&J today and is going to be fine. He was in a lot of pain last night but he hung tough. Six weeks and he will be good as new.