SEC, Aggies scared of the Texas Longhorns

STiger85

Also Aggies beat number 3 seed auburn, and Auburn is the defending SEC Champion. So put that in your bowl of wheaties.

Let's do the Texas fans math:

Strong - $833,333 per win for his 6 wins so far

Sumlin - $714,285 per win for his 7 wins so far - looks to me like the Texas coach may well be the one who is over paid  ;)

And whether you like it or not every ranking service that I looked at had A&M's schedule ranked tougher (by a lot) even with Lamar and Rice over what Texas has had on its schedule:

Just one

NCAA - A&M #5   Texas #26

Sumlin - $714,285 per win for his 7 wins so far - looks to me like the Texas coach may well be the one who is over paid  ;)

And whether you like it or not every ranking service that I looked at had A&M's schedule ranked tougher (by a lot) even with Lamar and Rice over what Texas has had on its schedule:

Just one
NCAA - A&M #5   Texas #26

How do you guys NOT have a National Championship?

Run your mouths like your teams a Ferrari, but only have a Pinto.

How do you guys NOT have a National Championship?

Run your mouths like your teams a Ferrari, but only have a Pinto.

At least we are not the 1960's Ferrari that is in the shop for repairs and still waiting for the bill to see how long it will take to get out of the shop - but at the same time do not mind telling everyone else how good and fast the old Ferrari was in the "Old Days"  :P

Sumlin - $714,285 per win for his 7 wins so far - looks to me like the Texas coach may well be the one who is over paid ;)

Just one
NCAA - A&M #5 Texas #26

The difference being sumlin is coaching a lot more of his own recruits. Texas is making progress. ATm looks like they're regressing.