Any Coaching Changes for 2015 ?

Eagle0011

maybe not officially but u know he's been told already by the board at least what I was told last week. no offense mike but you don't know everything like u pretend to

Lady, I don't know who you are or what your mission is, but you need to squash it. There has been NO statement made by the school board, nor any press release, website posting, or School related article concerning Coach Fortune's current position as AD / Head Football coach of the Hardin Hornets. If there was, you would not be the source of this information. If you have a problem with me, send a pm. We can discuss offline.

Lady, I don't know who you are or what your mission is, but you need to squash it. There has been NO statement made by the school board, nor any press release, website posting, or School related article concerning Coach Fortune's current position as AD / Head Football coach of the Hardin Hornets. If there was, you would not be the source of this information. If you have a problem with me, send a pm. We can discuss offline.

You could not be more right Sir! Good call