pick your upset this week

skipper

Crack Baby over Footbuller06 :D

I will take the SandCrabs over the Cougars. I think the triple option will give Crosby fits a la Vidor( I know Slot T, but similar) circa 2011 playoffs.

Oct/Feb will get more pictures of the endzone pylons then of the actual Dayton players scoring TD's (Pylon pics 8 - Players 6 in a major upset), cause they are going to "MAKE some TD's" and ol' Fake94 actually taking a bath in this century according to some of the "closet" fans that sit around him Circa 2009 (20014 baths 0 - 2009 baths 1 in a not so major upset) Get over it dude different team different defense. Also, Elgin to take down the MIGHTY BRENHAM cubs (2-0 like they did last year, as long as we're getting baseball facts wrong might as well get football facts wrong too).....

I will take the SandCrabs over the Cougars. I think the triple option will give Crosby fits a la Vidor( I know Slot T, but similar) circa 2011 playoffs.

Since exactly zero players from the 2011 team play for Crosby now, that makes a lot of sense. And why would it be an upset when every one outside of Crosby (except Liltex) has picked the Sandcrabs to win?

I think(hope) some adjustments will be obvious.
Win the toss, receive the ball and score. Put the pressure on early. If crosby wins the toss they won't defer.

No sense in getting into a debate with fake94 that knows nothing about Crosby football. He like a lot of em are just haters and the Coogs will prove all these haters wrong come Saturday. Except for the ones that picked them of course and for that smart pick, we salute you....CC Takeover of the Alamodome is getting near. Tick tock Calhoun Tick Tock......

No sense in getting into a debate with fake94 that knows nothing about Crosby football. He like a lot of em are just haters and the Coogs will prove all these haters wrong come Saturday. Except for the ones that picked them of course and for that smart pick, we salute you....CC Takeover of the Alamodome is getting near. Tick tock Calhoun Tick Tock......

I know nothing about Crosby football because I think PLC will win? Um, ok... The last time I thought Crosby would lose, they did against CEK. I didn't pick Ozen to beat y'all, but I do think PLC will. I've been wrong before. So have you.