Florida is open

As down as OU might be about this year, letting Stoops leave for Florida can't and won't happen. I think there's a better chance of Spurrier returning than Stoops going there and the chances of either aren't particularly good. 

I can tell you straight up Spurrier aint going back to UF. 

I hope they hire Lane Kiffin! I love to hate this guy, but can't with him doing a good job on the Bama sideline. I don't see Stoops going there... I'd hire Jim Mcelwain from Colorado State, but I don't think they will do that either. It will be interesting to watch and see what happens.

I think they'll make a run at Mullen from Mississippi State. He was an assistant there before MSU hired him.

A lot of people say Mullen didn't have a great split with Florida and won't be going back there. The Florida fans weren't too happy when Urban Meyer left and evidently took it out on his coaching staff's families.

@SleeperAthletes: I think he did this on purpose to get people talking. Why would any of these coaches leave for #Florida? #ChipKelly? http://twitter.com/SleeperAthletes/status/534414759924629504/photo/1

Hugh Freeze?  Gus Malzahn? Lol smh

@SleeperAthletes: I think he did this on purpose to get people talking. Why would any of these coaches leave for #Florida? #ChipKelly? http://twitter.com/SleeperAthletes/status/534414759924629504/photo/1

Hugh Freeze?  Gus Malzahn? Lol smh

Stoops has ties to Florida and has run his course at OU.