To the Port Neches-Groves Indians

Ought six, bout right

AWWW the sweet sounds of digruntled venom as one laces up the ol' Chuck Taylor's, eh... Too bad Dayton did what Crosby wanted to do back to back. Oh well, look on the bright side, according to reports year in and year out y'all still have next year and a "good" coach...

AWWW the sweet sounds of digruntled venom as one laces up the ol' Chuck Taylor's, eh... Too bad Dayton did what Crosby wanted to do back to back. Oh well, look on the bright side, according to reports year in and year out y'all still have next year and a "good" coach...

Who let this knucklehead hijack this thread? This thread was a "thank you" to the PNG players for the hard work and dedication they put into this season.  There is a time for smack talk and a time for decency/sincerity.  I guess 06 doesn't know when to tell the difference.

So with that, only 2 teams in 5A will end the season with a win.  Too bad for Crosby, their fate will will end the same way as PN-G's did, with  a loss.  Best of luck in 2015.

Who let this knucklehead hijack this thread? This thread was a "thank you" to the PNG players for the hard work and dedication they put into this season. There is a time for smack talk and a time for decency/sincerity. I guess 06 doesn't know when to tell the difference.

So with that, only 2 teams in 5A will end the season with a win. Too bad for Crosby, their fate will will end the same way as PN-G's did, with a loss. Best of luck in 2015.

My kid goes to SFA you moron. Better watch yourself because now your talking about my kid. I have 0 tolerance for that kinda crap

Better watch yourself MORON talking about my IQ I have ought 6 tolerance squared for that kinda crap chump!! You wanna dish it I can take it!! You don't wanna go there I won't go there. However, now that I know that info I will refrain from that but next time think before you type cause I do and never intentionally get personal with anyone's family.

My kid goes to SFA you moron. Better watch yourself because now your talking about my kid. I have 0 tolerance for that kinda crap

Better watch yourself MORON talking about my IQ I have ought 6 tolerance squared for that kinda crap chump!! You wanna dish it I can take it!! You don't wanna go there I won't go there. However, now that I know that info I will refrain from that but next time think before you type cause I do and never intentionally get personal with anyone's family.

How much do you get now ? Are you satisfied with your salary or pension ?I think not. You always want more. But the employer is not profitableYou will pay more , and the pension fund itself in debt ,therefore particularly good pension and expect not worth it. There is a good option to find a new career online :Zdest simple: only the presence of the Internet and the computer.Salary think you will be pleased - it ranges from $ 900 . And to begin to receive it , you need to walk 20 minutestraining , 10 minutes of the interview and you can alreadybegin his duties. The case for small - http://piccash.net/16118/249422/click on this link and find out all the details!

Great post!

Faircloth had these exact thoughts when McBride was doing his thing last Saturday night.

Both of you knock it off.

Lets get this thread back on topic please.