Kirbyville vs Whitney

I was bored so I thought I would let yall in on some whitney stats. Our quarterback has thrown for 3849 yards, 43 touchdowns. We average 194 rushing yards and 362 recieving yards a game, not just a one sided team. Our defense has 54 sacks so far this season and 16 interceptions. Did I mention jt estes is a pit bull, 21 sacks by himself. All the teams this far in playoffs are quality. Get ready for some good football tomorrow.

Impressive, but you get to play against a real defense Friday night

I was bored so I thought I would let yall in on some whitney stats. Our quarterback has thrown for 3849 yards, 43 touchdowns. We average 194 rushing yards and 362 recieving yards a game, not just a one sided team. Our defense has 54 sacks so far this season and 16 interceptions. Did I mention jt estes is a pit bull, 21 sacks by himself. All the teams this far in playoffs are quality. Get ready for some good football tomorrow.

those are impressive numbers. I would prepare for one of his lower outputs of the season if I were you, but hey, you never know!

Whitney has lit up the scoreboard, but they've played like 3 teams with winning records all year, none better than 7-3, and two of those three games were a 20-point loss and a 3-point win. Kirbyville should definitely go in confident that they've already played two teams this season that are likely better than their opponent.

I love football season. I like talking smack but its all in good fun. Its my sons senior year and im gonna miss this. I wish yall safe travels tomorrow. I will make sure I post on saturday so we can discuss the outcome of friday nights game. Thats if yall are not up all night crying from the loss! Just kidding, we all support our kids. I hope they have a great game and nobody gets hurt.

Man, it is AWESOME to have another Whitney fan on here....I am not the only one carrying the banner for the Wildcats vs. the mildcats. I'm just mad wildcat fan 2014 that the high school team is playing Friday the same time as my grandson's bantam team.  Got to see y'all vs. Grandview a couple of weeks ago. My daughter is a teacher at Whitney Elementary. Anyway, good luck to the WILDCATS tomorrow night; btw, kville does have a pretty salty defense. Should be a great football game.

Robanadana, glad to be here with you. You are the reason I joined in on the conversation. Congrats to your grandson. Our wildcats are always underestimated. We have something to prove. The grandview game was a slugfest(literally). My son.was injured in the third with tricep injury. He is well now and ready for the battle. He had 151 yards recieving in 2 quaters.

Last week Elkwood's star running back (the one with all the impressive stats) found out its not so easy against a hard hitting defense with speed. We also have at least 4 running backs that could have HUGE numbers but the load is spread out so the defense is always chasing a back with fresh legs. Ty still has well over 1000 yards even sharing touches. "What do we do if they shut down the run"? Good question! I guess we will find out when a team does. The best defense we played all year. The team that beat Malakof. They shut our run down to the tune of only 42 points! I will say Whitney is the best passing team we've seen. Mostly because we haven't seen many. Most QBs that have tried to pass ended up on their backs staring up at the lights. Whitney has a QB with a great arm. Looking at the stats he has two main targets #11 and then #23. A wide receiver I assume a deep threat. And a running back I assume short or screen passes. Kville has plenty enough speed and talent to get it done. IMO it will come down to game prep by Kville. Can two offensive threats beat us? I guess we will see.

Go wildcats!! Kirbyville wildcats, the only wildcat. on the other hand, We have a very talented team but are sloppy and not disciplined at time's, and this is coming from a die hard wildcat. But I know we can compete with any team in 3a division 1 if we play turnover free and low penalty football. Go cats!!!.

It's here. Robanadana and Wildcatfan 2014, y'all don't disappear come tomorrow morning mm...k? Come take your lumps like Whitney fans are used to doing. But hey, y'all had a good run and got to talk a little smack at least. Just hold on to that, and hold on to the fact the Kirbyville Wildcats (the only TRUE Wildcats) have left many teams feeling what you'll be feeling tomorrow.

Wildcat backer, I will be here tomorrow morning, win or loose. You do the same so that either one of us gets to talk smack. Its all about our kids and just a "little " pride we have in them. Lets hope that the boys have a good, safe, football game. If yall just happen to win, I will continue watching this thread and support your "black swarm" all the way to the championship. My son is Randy Cantwell #1, he is a starting wide receiver. Tonight when yall see him, yall will know why Im so proud of him. He is not the "star" athlete and doesn't get much respect but when it comes down to the nut cutting he gets the yardage that lets the star athletes get the glory.

It's here. Robanadana and Wildcatfan 2014, y'all don't disappear come tomorrow morning mm...k? Come take your lumps like Whitney fans are used to doing. But hey, y'all had a good run and got to talk a little smack at least. Just hold on to that, and hold on to the fact the Kirbyville Wildcats (the only TRUE Wildcats) have left many teams feeling what you'll be feeling tomorrow.

Got news for ya dude, look under my avatar. I'm a Vidor Pirate and I NEVER disappear from here.

dont jinx this please, id like to see a kville game next week.

come on people cut this dude some slack!  I mean come on!   

so what !!  he is a Whitney fan!   Let him enjoy.  Whitney is a winning program that is playing in the 2nd round.......every Vidor fans at least deserves to know what that feels like a little!  Let him be a part of a winning team for a change!    :D  ;)