Dayton 56 Port Neches-Groves 44/Final

WOSgrad

Great game. I sat on PNG side with friends. Don't understand why they didn't dial up Mczeal more. Major mismatch and mostly single coverage. Only threw maybe twice in second half to him. PNG didn't have a n answer for mcbride and scored on all 3 turnovers. Great game by both teams and exciting. Not use to passing. Lol

oh I know why they didnt throw to him. ;)

What a game man. Both teams came to play. I said with no rain it would be a trackmeet. Nothing for png to hang heads about, turnovers killed any chance. That damn Styner is the MVP of this game, tried to tell some of you in Week2 he was a beast, everyone knows about the others but he went off! #2 was the wildcard. Dayton, I said at least Regional Final. Imma leave it at that. :)

Ok now that was fun and won't kick an Injun when they're down. We're gonna need all the support we can get. So here goes? Great season and hug all them boys from 22-5A. I know they're heart broken. They've poured their heart and souls out in a game they love and we get the pleasure of supporting them and this is a part of the game that if you have compassion, it hurts. Somebody has to win and somebody has to lose, but only on the scoreboard cause to me they are all winners. Safe travels and remember it's only a game, a great GAME!!

Now this right here is the definition of class....great post 06.

oh I know why they didnt throw to him. ;)

He still young. Not consistant. I expect next year he goes off with Maturation and more time with QB. I was told he was hurt during 7 on 7 so didnt get to participate.
And they doubled him alot after the first few catches. Then put 10 on him with help over top.

We got a large portion of our team back next year. Look for PN-G to be better.

I saw that 3 times this year,just sayin=*Dayt what you saw last night the entire O/L #9 Styner(soph)#2 Moore jr,Lb's stacked jv moving up.Better days coming for Dayt D.That JV team tackles w/some authority.

I saw that 3 times this year,just sayin=*Dayt what you saw last night the entire O/L #9 Styner(soph)#2 Moore jr,Lb's stacked jv moving up.Better days coming for Dayt D.That JV team tackles w/some authority.

Maybe a rematch next year. Our JV team was also tough. Undefeated with lots of sophs.
King and Crosby both young also. Not sure how this year finishes, but 2015 is the year I expect someone from our two districts to get to Jerryworld.

I have no gripes about the game the young men on both sides poured everything into that game.But I never heard Dayton fans so quiet while our defense is on the field . They will feed off your emotions out on the field. Yell ,clap,whistle,and use noisemakers let them know you are excited about what they are doing for you.  CONGRATS TO DAYTON ON THE WIN  CONGRATS TO PNG ON A GREAT SEASON MAY WE MEET EACH OTHER AGAIN NEXT YEAR

What a game man. Both teams came to play. I said with no rain it would be a trackmeet. Nothing for png to hang heads about, turnovers killed any chance. That damn Styner is the MVP of this game, tried to tell some of you in Week2 he was a beast, everyone knows about the others but he went off! #2 was the wildcard. Dayton, I said at least Regional Final. Imma leave it at that. :)

Good post ! PNG was starting to smell blood then enter Styner & #2 and lighting struck 3 times in the same place ( end-zone) ! Dayton has to shore up the pass defense to many missed assignment's got burnt on the same routs time after time with no adjustments when RB comes out of the backfield for a pass our secondary is caught by surprise can't do that against Angleton. Don't know what happen to #62 Trehan not playing nose tackle he is a beast on defense anchor's the whole line. McBride did a great job as QB hell of an athlete - hope Triston gets well the offense is more prolific with him at the helm and McBride can be better utilized. - Great game PNG your team capped off one of the more exciting games of the year !

Good post ! PNG was starting to smell blood then enter Styner & #2 and lighting struck 3 times in the same place ( end-zone) ! Dayton has to shore up the pass defense to many missed assignment's got burnt on the same routs time after time with no adjustments when RB comes out of the backfield for a pass our secondary is caught by surprise can't do that against Angleton. Don't know what happen to #62 Trehan not playing nose tackle he is a beast on defense anchor's the whole line. McBride did a great job as QB hell of an athlete - hope Triston gets well the offense is more prolific with him at the helm and McBride can be better utilized. - Great game PNG your team capped off one of the more exciting games of the year !

+1 on that. Go Bronx wax them Wildcats.