West Orange-Stark 64 Houston Scarborough 0/Final

WOSgrad

not being snarky, at least they found that one little success at the end of the game.

I know what you mean. I really dont want to see the box of this game. I have been trying to figure out how this game could in some way help the kids from Scarborough. Maybe seeing a very good WOS team? I hope some of our boys talk to them. I know Coach T did everything he could to keep the score down.

If anyone bashes this team I'm telling you mods should consider a 1 day ban. At least don't let me see it and i don't care who you are. Ill ban you for 24 hours and deal with getting myself in trouble later.

I dont think you will see that Gabe. Everyone knows what is going on.............

What I would say about tonight's game.

I know what it's like to watch my team lose and lose and lose. You pretend it doesn't matter, but that's just a facade. It really does hurt. But life goes on and as you move forward and the years pass by you discover that it really doesn't matter any more what happened back in those long ago days.

But if those losses no longer matter, neither do the wins. They're just distant memories rarely brought up for active consideration. If it was your lot in life to play on a winning team, a championship team, that's wonderful. But don't let that be the high point of your life. Don't let that be the only significant thing you ever did and everything afterward was downhill. It may cheapen the sport if everyone gets a trophy but that in no way diminishes the fact that all the players on that field tonight can and should be winners in the game of life.